+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shrewsbury Town

Shrewsbury Town

Well played over two legs.

Nice little Birmingham/Shropshire derby for sandwell if the Shrews win the final.

Stoke, Blues, Forest, maybe Villa, Derby and Shrewsbury. Loads of potential derbies for the rank bottom of the Premier League.

Hey, always best to one's powder dry

It would be good for the region and Shrewsbury themselves if they could win their play-off final.

Shouldn't this be posted in the 'today's other games' thread? as that is where you've been told to get back to by 'he used to go everywhere'

I'd bet his first derby was 2000+.

He is a liar and a fraud, he disappears when asked what is a really simple question.

Anyway, I'm running out of free internet time at my local hostel. I'm going to gather as much cardboard as I can.

Gotta keep warm when you are a vagrant living on the cruel, cold streets of Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Well played over two legs.

Nice little Birmingham/Shropshire derby for sandwell if the Shrews win the final.

Stoke, Blues, Forest, maybe Villa, Derby and Shrewsbury. Loads of potential derbies for the rank bottom of the Premier League.

Hey, always best to one's powder dry
    Better than being in the premier league all you can look forward to his playing to stay up your never going to win anything like most of the others

Weird.

You wasn't saying that the season just gone.

Hope Shrewsbury win the playoff final as they were in the top 2 for much of the season and were 8 points clear of 4th place. And the other clubs have been in the second division more recently than Shrewsbury

Come on Shrewsbury Town tomorrow, unfortunately i won't be able to watch the game as i'm going to the NEC.

Irrespective of the end result, Shrewsbury Town have have had a great season.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)