+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonjo Shelvey

Jonjo Shelvey

Brilliant again today surely he should be in Southgates 23. He won’t though because he is not at one of the fashionable or London clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Brilliant again today surely he should be in Southgates 23. He won’t though because he is not at one of the fashionable or London clubs.
    Gi oer wi that game mi owd pal,some of em on here will be thinkin tha were sayin Jonjo were comin to BDBL. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Gi oer wi that game mi owd pal,some of em on here will be thinkin tha were sayin Jonjo were comin to BDBL. UTCB
    Kettle calling pot black there. Seriously no one will think that with our 2 owners. Nothing above L1 for us at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Kettle calling pot black there. Seriously no one will think that with our 2 owners. Nothing above L1 for us at the moment.
    Please dunt mention Kettle mate that meks me think of Trevor,quite possibly/probably the worst referee i've ever had the misfortune to see. UTCB

Has to be in the squad. Only playmaker we've got.

his head does look like a testicle tho

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBlades View Post
    his head does look like a testicle tho
    You've got smooth testicles.

There's something I never thought I'd ever say to anyone

i think he deserves to get in lets be fair were not overblessed with talent in that area and he just offers somat a bit different and can score from distance definete yes from me

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i think he deserves to get in lets be fair were not overblessed with talent in that area and he just offers somat a bit different and can score from distance definete yes from me
    Just needs some help to curb his temper, as he's always a rash decision away from getting booked or worse. I understand he's seeking help in that area though so I'd like to see him on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    You've got smooth testicles.

There's something I never thought I'd ever say to anyone
    That's med me chuckle Carpe,have a LIKE mi owd. Jonjo likes to hit long passes occasionally rather than pass the ball square a few metres to keep posession all the time,so he probs won't go to Russia,can't have England players tryin summat "Off the cuff".I'd like to see Sessignon of Fulham in't squad also but i doubt he will be. UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast