+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 166 Tickets

166 Tickets

Left including both sides of SE CORNER 1. Personally i would not give them anymore tickets at all just sell right up till kick off for our own fans . At most there will be 2 empty blocks if we don't sell anymore. I really don't think Scunny would sell many anyways it took them 3 days to sell 1210 . Why help there fans when they didn't us. 3000 empty seats at there ground .

I agree. I think i read somewhere that the revenue is shared equally between teams in the playoffs.
    Either way there is no benefit to us giving Scunny more seats.
    Why give them more backing?
    The revenue from wembley/promotion is bigger.
    Don't see any reason why we should give them 1 extra ticket.

I thought it was fair to release more tickets to Scunny, if didnt sell them, but that was before saturday. When I saw all those empty seats at their ground it was frustrating when there was plenty of millers not able to buy a ticket. They could have comfortably given us another 1000 tickets, and then we could have offered them the 2,500 allocation, then sell the returned tickets, as I don't think they would have sold more than 1500-1600. Now tend to agree why give them more tickets.

S****horpe had to provide us with 10% of their seats which is 909 seats, they gave us 1600, probably didn't want too many Millers there and the atmosphere being more of an away game.

But they lost a load of money not giving us more seats.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Personally i would not give them anymore tickets at all just sell right up till kick off for our own fans
    This. Think we could muster up a few hundred extra fans at least.

I think it's a no brainer, there is more chance of home fans selling another few hundred tickets over the next 3 days than there are are Scuni fans who couldn't even sell 5000 for their home leg.

I agree, just give our fans up until kick off or until a sell out to buy tickets, whichever comes first.

If we only end up just 1 or 2 blocks into the south stand then we could just move Scuni fans from the SW corner into the middle of the south stand and use more for segrigation. Leave space for more than the 1600 that we have given them and then tell them it's unallocated seating as obvioulsy the seat number on the ticket will then not match.

How many blocks do they currently have? I'd imagine we'd give them 1 more block. But considering the near trouble there was at their ground there'll be a lot of segregation

Don they have 2 and a half blocks ss6,ss7,ss5 . 1,201 tickets .We are now selling in ss1 and 2

Don they have 2 and a half blocks ss6,ss7,ss5 . 1,201 tickets .We are now selling in ss1 and 2
    Pretty decent then. I think we might sell this out. SS2 is now open to home fans and is already about 1/3 sold.
    Only 3 seats left in WS1 the rest of the west stand is sold out.
    North stand completely sold out.
    18 left in the east stand.

Looking good.

Thanks mate

Maybe we will give them half of SW1 + SS4 and leave the other half for segregation. It looks to be a sell out and with how quick tickets are selling I reckon we could sell out another block too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast