+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: BARNSLEY F.C. Transfer rumours

Turned down £500k for Potts

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Turned down £500k for Potts
    I'd have said come back with £1 million and he's yours. It was our persistence with mediocre players like him, Williams and Gardner that was our downfall last season.

We sussed out Pearson pretty quick. It's a shame we didn't with Potts.

Dougalls signin delayed , his stuck ont Rarndabart , Along wi Bob DYLAN and Zak ZEBBERDEE , AGMC

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd have said come back with £1 million and he's yours. It was our persistence with mediocre players like him, Williams and Gardner that was our downfall last season.

We sussed out Pearson pretty quick. It's a shame we didn't with Potts.
    We dunt wanna b Loysin Potts if weer afta sum Cup's ,,,,
    Last edited by Romared; 26-07-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We dunt wanna b Loysin Potts if weer afta sum Cup's ,,,,
    What "C" Cups?

So who are the mugs who have offered us at least half a mill for Brad Potter (and is he related to his famous namesake, Harry) ?.
    If we can flog him for a decent profit then yes fair enough, lets do it because I dont rate him.

However these sales with profits and best wishes for the future etc arent exactly helping us are they, because the apparent profit isnt going back into the team, is it ?. (I will say 'allegedly' here, but isnt this common knowledge anyway ?.)

I’ve have to say that I like Potts. I think in this season we will see him excel. Only two criticisms of him are that he don’t get rid quick enough, and tries to go too far when on a run, and secondly that he don’t shoot enough.
    He’s one I wouldn’t sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So who are the mugs who have offered us at least half a mill for Brad Potter (and is he related to his famous namesake, Harry) ?.
    If we can flog him for a decent profit then yes fair enough, lets do it because I dont rate him.

However these sales with profits and best wishes for the future etc arent exactly helping us are they, because the apparent profit isnt going back into the team, is it ?. (I will say 'allegedly' here, but isnt this common knowledge anyway ?.)
    We’d have made a loss on him if we sell him for £500k

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    We’d have made a loss on him if we sell him for £500k
    What was it then Esr, because I also think we signed him for more than that in the first place.
    If a player is sh*ite or if hes out of contract etc, then fair enough. But as much as I might knock Potts, he wasn't the worst of our lot last season was he!. So whats going on here, is he unsettled maybe, in the 'Mallan' way ?.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast