+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BARNSLEY F.C. Transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Ponty, its starting to look a bit more promising for Alex Mowatt isnt it, and I hear hes shed a few bellies & chins since we last loaned him out.
    As for 'Charlie' the Pompey kid, his stats aren't great and surely he'll be no loss for us.
    Agree Acido. I'm just hoping when Mowatt starts firing that there's another contract on the table. Not too fussed about Chaplin to be honest. We have Adeboyejo, Brown, Thiam and Hedges on the books. If Mcgeehan and Moncur step forward with their A game we've more than enough of an attacking threat mate.

Its odd that we talk about no new signings etc, but our returning loan players like Mowatt & McGeehan could be like positive 'new signings' if they do well. The same goes for Potts & Moncur and we could indeed have a strong midfield, but without a ball winner/holder.
    How much do Villingham want for Gardner by the way ?. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Aye he lasted reight long at Leeds as well. Wish we'd sussed him out quicker than they did. Sh1t was hitting fan with him since january 17. Instead of playing our own he brought crap loan players in such as Elder and Jones. Might as well have signed Smith and Jones.

Yes it's come out that he had to adhere to a recruitment process. However, he had the final say on the drivel they placed in front of him. Kpekawa anyone?
    I have moved on from Hecky. I was at Wembley twice as I'm sure you were Ponte and thank him for the memories. There aren't many Barnsley managers i can thank for memories--Danny Wilson in 1997 was another.
    Goat has headhunted two continental managers who ev been unemployed fo ovva a year. The first, Morais, was a monumental disaster. I hope the second can succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its odd that we talk about no new signings etc, but our returning loan players like Mowatt & McGeehan could be like positive 'new signings' if they do well. The same goes for Potts & Moncur and we could indeed have a strong midfield, but without a ball winner/holder.
    How much do Villingham want for Gardner by the way ?. lol
    Goat seems to be spinning not strengthening the squad as being a clever thing to do. I'm not falling for the pillakin.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    .. Goat has headhunted two continental managers who ev been unemployed fo ovva a year. The first, Morais, was a monumental disaster. I hope the second can succeed.
    Despite all that though Sb, under Jose we were still only 2 minutes from staying up (the last 2 minutes when Bolton scored their winning goal).
    He made us more attacking and especially at home, because he had better options to work with than Hecky had of course. If only hed kept a more settled squad and not stuck Ollie out wide like that!!.

Would you be happy Acido to ev Morais as our manager this season. Yes or No ?

Certainly NOT, and I criticised him/Jose quite a lot on here when results were constantly going against us. I was relieved to hear we'd sacked him actually when it was confirmed.

I agree.

Sensible Appointment 1 Goat Hair Headhunt 0
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-07-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Sorry for interjection but no! No! NO!
    He wasn't just a bad manager, he was a complete LOON!

Dun't beeat abart the bush Jonners. Se wot tha thinks.

Luvvit.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast