+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BARNSLEY F.C. Transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Rotherham United have enquired about a permanent deal for Barnsley forward Kieffer Moore following the Tykes relegation to League 1. Barnsley are not keen
    Best rumour yet...I'll drive him down the road myself and wish the Merry Millers all the best before their certain return to League One with that Donkey up front!

He will be an asset in L1 so why let him go?
    Any thoughts on a replacement?

We'd get a hefty fee for Moore he signed a long term contract. I'd like to see us start the season with Moore and Bradshaw as our main two strikers. However, in league 1 we're a big fish again so i'd be optimistic of getting a decent enough replacement in.

Moore up front with a goal pooacha alongside would do well in the Third Division.

Moore couldn't do gegenpressen though. He'd be done after heyf an hour.

Moore's job is to score goals and not to run around like a headless chicken that job is for the other players

Thuz no passengers in the gegenpress Dools. They all evto purra shift in when "the press" is "active". Chien and Paul will tell thi that evvin studied the system.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-06-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Things will eventually come to a head acido , if a HC comes in and starts winning consistently then he puts himself in a strong position to take on the hierarchy at the club much in the same way the Fulham HC did and won the battle .

Very feasible in league one but as Hecky found our not so much in the championship and he walked away .

The fans won't accept another promising team getting sold and likely to have less patience with foreign ownership at play .
    If the head coach comes in and gets us winning consistently then it wont be long until clubs higher up the pyramid come calling, and i would expect nothing less. But will we see more of the same from over the years and buckle at the first sign of £££? If so then its back to square one trying to find someone who will be happy to work under the same constraints.

Moore will be a great asset to our opponents!
    Repalcement anyone who won't miss a header in front of an open goal! The bloke is a liability and certainly won't be able to Gegenpress!

George Williams signs for Forest Green Rovers.....

Sunderland and Hibs chasing Mallan at Barnsley. Could be loan or cheap buy. Jack Ross needs to raise funds. Lennon pushing Hibs for them.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast