+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regrettably

Regrettably

That's me finished posting now..I've taken a serious look at what I've been posting and I'm disgusted in the Schite that I post ..Especially my post on Maps thread.. I've made some great I/net friends on here but it's time I gave it up or else the i/net police will be calling round to see me.. I wish you all a great life and the a Clarets success in Europe.. I'm off on my travels now so take care everybody.. All the best Alfie.

Have a relaxing break for the summer sojourn in the motorhome.

Then come back refreshed in the Autumn.

Alf-- enjoy your travels wherever you get to this summer but be careful you don't get to too many PC areas because they will take you to task for the least bit of anything!
    Your problem is the same as mine --we have seen the good times when you could be together in any sort of company and take the mickey out of each other no matter what nationality or colour you were and have a laugh about things --those days are long gone I an afraid ---buried, along with good old common sense, in the depths of PC nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    That's me finished posting now..I've taken a serious look at what I've been posting and I'm disgusted in the Schite that I post ..Especially my post on Maps thread.. I've made some great I/net friends on here but it's time I gave it up or else the i/net police will be calling round to see me.. I wish you all a great life and the a Clarets success in Europe.. I'm off on my travels now so take care everybody.. All the best Alfie.
    Take a break. Come back refreshed. The place won’t be the same without you.

As Sub says we used to live in a world where we could speak our mind, whatever it was without any threat of looking or sounding racist or indeed out of place, with all this PC nonsense we are in a way being gagged by big brother, we still have a voice but slowly they are trying to take even that away from us, and you doing this alf is giving in and letting them have what they want, a world where with technology conversation is drying up anyway as most folk are communicating with facebook, twitter, text and all the rest, pretty soon if all this PC nonsense does not stop nobody will dare speak to anyone without threat of being hauled over the hot coals of PC madness.

I saw your post on Maps thread this morning, I didn't flinch one bit as I read it, as I know you have not got one ounce of malice in your body alf, and everyone who reads this Forum daily should know this.

Map and our new visitor Ganpati, for me valuable positive posters do not know you alf, they still have a right to have their say which they did, and being the honest person you are you apologised, but IMO you didn't need too, I know how you feel about anyone from anywhere taking over our Club and p!ssing it down the swany, and you speak it as you see it, like me on some posts I go over the top and if anyone met me they'd hear me Phuck and cnut every other word, its not clever but it certainly does not mean I have any undertones of any malice, it may seem that I sound racist and if people want to think that way that is their decision and they have that right, but its the way I have grown up and I will not change because of other people jumping on the PC wagon and saying it is not right.

Have a good Summer touring our Country again alf and be safe, and know you are not wrong in your way of thinking/talking/writing and that you have friends here who have the same mind.

You know where I live, if you are near call in for a meal/tea/beer/overnight stay and a chat, text me first as I bar numbers I don't recognise, now phuck off you old gimpy p!ss bag cnut

Don`t be daft.Have a good break and safe journey then come back stronger like hopefully BFC.

I'm back..

I'm back..
    Behave yourself!

I'm back..
    Did you notice Alf, no special pleading from me. No point, I knew you'd be back in days, if not hours. Fecking drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Did you notice Alf, no special pleading from me. No point, I knew you'd be back in days, if not hours. Fecking drama queen.
    No fooling you Sinky..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)