+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Give the b'astards a doing.

Been far too much talk of the "double treble"

Let them win this and we will hear nothing else but the "treble treble" all next season.

Personally I thing Motherwell will win, they've been written off by the media so get stuck in.
    Into the bead rattling, ambulance chasing c*nts Heid first.
    It’s been proven that the Lego Muncher they have as Captain can’t take what he dishes out.
    Hopefully someone snaps his leg in the first tackle.
    Then Lustig (which shouldn’t be hard), then that shop lifting bald scumball Griffiths.

I hate Celtic so come on the well. Also i hope they win it for them wee neddy ultras

Timmy will win it easily. The best we can hope for is a big fight with a few red cards.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Into the bead rattling, ambulance chasing c*nts Heid first.
    It’s been proven that the Lego Muncher they have as Captain can’t take what he dishes out.
    Hopefully someone snaps his leg in the first tackle.
    Then Lustig (which shouldn’t be hard), then that shop lifting bald scumball Griffiths.
    I fully concur with everything you have written.

If they win, Brendan will be hailed as a genius manager and the players will be classed as great players, the media conveniently forgetting that the Tims have a gazillion pounds, and that other than Sevco, the other clubs have 50p each to try and match them.

I just don't get this..??

Why would you want Murderwell to win when it would mean 2 weeks less of a break, 2 weeks less recruitment time and another 2 qualifying games to get through?

It would also remove 2 weeks worth of laughter watching Gerrard's sevco get pumped by unknowns.

Wise up. Who gives a ƒuck what timmy do...we need a proper summer break.

Focus on AFC

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post

Why would you want Murderwell to win when it would mean 2 weeks less of a break, 2 weeks less recruitment time and another 2 qualifying games to get through?

It would also remove 2 weeks worth of laughter watching Gerrard's sevco get pumped by unknowns.

Focus on AFC
    F@ck the longer summer break, taking more time for signings and more time for team bonding etc. Get the ball down and get ready to play.
    Celtic are full of w@nkers so for that reason I hope they get beat in the final.
    Prediction 1-0 Motherwell

Focus on AFC
    We nearly got knocked out by the 4th best team in Herzegovina thanks to our extended break last season.

This time the 2nd round starts with teams like RB Leipzig.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    F@ck the longer summer break, taking more time for signings and more time for team bonding etc. Get the ball down and get ready to play.
    Celtic are full of w@nkers so for that reason I hope they get beat in the final.
    Prediction 1-0 Motherwell
    don't let reason or solid planning get in the way of ƒucking idiocy then.

jeez.

don't let reason or solid planning get in the way of ƒucking idiocy then.

jeez.
    We got a bit longer at the start of the season there and I don’t think it helped much at all. No point cheering about qualifying for Europe then moaning about playing in the competition.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast