+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd leg Millers v Scunny

Wood has two

Dogs will be out tonight
    Bags searched

Don’t bother with bar at half time stay in your seat and have a party

I'd go 4-4-2 and play Forde and Newel for Williams and Taylor and leave out Palmer to play Ball up front with Smith. Really looking forward to the match, will be close that's for sure.

Around 220 tickets left ...will it sell out?

I like your thinking RONNERS.

That would be my team but with Purrington at LB in place of Mattock.

I am going to go into a darkened room and hide my head under the pillow until after 10pm.

If we win I’ll watch the recording. If we don’t I will erase it and stomp my feet.

Such are the pressures of this game.

My nerves are............shredded.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Make some noise Millers!!

Keep a eye on trains (if you use them) currently having problems

Trains are currently unable to call at Rotherham Central because of attempted signal cable theft. An hourly replacement coach service is running between Meadowhall, Rotherham Central and Swinton.

@nationalrailenq
    Problems are still there

Oh and remember to take your match ticket and not your season card
    Last edited by millertop; 16-05-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Dogs will be out tonight
    Bags searched

Don’t bother with bar at half time stay in your seat and have a party
    "Pyrotechnic Dogs"

Makes me laugh for some reason that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I am going to go into a darkened room and hide my head under the pillow until after 10pm.

If we win I’ll watch the recording. If we don’t I will erase it and stomp my feet.

Such are the pressures of this game.

My nerves are............shredded.
    No pressure, this is how it will go: Rotherham will have a man sent off after 10 minutes giving away a penalty. Scunny 2 up at half time and 3 up with 10 minutes to go. Smith will pull one back with 5 to go, Towell another back in added time and then Newell will equalise with a 30 yard screamer with the last kick of the match. Level after extra time and so to penalties. With the score 6 all, Rodak will pull off the save of the season and then calmly stroke in the winner. Pandemonium will ensue. Pitched battle between supporters, ref assaulted. S****horpe fined £500, result reversed and Rotherham relegated to Conference. Tony Stewart expresses his sadness but on a positive note announces another meeting with English Heritage about the Guest and Chrimes site.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    No pressure, this is how it will go: Rotherham will have a man sent off after 10 minutes giving away a penalty. Scunny 2 up at half time and 3 up with 10 minutes to go. Smith will pull one back with 5 to go, Towell another back in added time and then Newell will equalise with a 30 yard screamer with the last kick of the match. Level after extra time and so to penalties. With the score 6 all, Rodak will pull off the save of the season and then calmly stroke in the winner. Pandemonium will ensue. Pitched battle between supporters, ref assaulted. S****horpe fined £500, result reversed and Rotherham relegated to Conference. Tony Stewart expresses his sadness but on a positive note announces another meeting with English Heritage about the Guest and Chrimes site.
    That sounds like one of mandy's match predictions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast