+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Nobel for Trump, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No, you're not Vladpie, but Airborn Pie definitely is. As Vladpie he posed as a bear wrestling, vodka swilling womaniser in Russia. It turned out that he lived in a bedsit in Bulwell! The DNA in the bullsh!t both of them posted is a 100% match!
    Oh really, I live in Carlton....

Where's the bull**** I've posted then arsehole?

You mean outing you as a serial troll with a personality disorder, that's a gimme

I'll be at the Lane on Friday
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 14-05-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    You mean outing you as a serial troll with a personality disorder.
    That's exactly, word for word, the 'comeback' Vladpie regularly used to post!

Funny that.

That's exactly, word for word, the 'comeback' Vladpie regularly used to post!

Funny that.
    Funny that so many people think of you as having a PD cos you clearly do.

A old man at his computer, late at night, trolling strangers, grow up

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Another notch in Trump's gunbelt today as 41 Palestinians have been killed by live bullets as a result of peacefully protesting the relocation of the US embassy. Virtually all the firing has come from the Israeli army.
    Add to this, the orange one's determination to ostracise any businesses dealing with Iran (Iran is one of VW's largest markets), and you can see what a wonderful job this megalomaniac is doing to bring about world peace and unity.
    If only London had more guns, there would be less death through stabbing with knives. God is missing an angel.
    Make that 55

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44116340

Trump's a total moron, look at the insnsitive term he used in this statement 'He said: "We hear that they opened an embassy today. It is a settlement, not an embassy. A US settlement in East Jerusalem."
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 14-05-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Remind me, were you one of the ones whining about Corbyn being an anti-Semite?
    Nope, that wasn't me. I said that people were confused that anti-Israel meant anti-semite and he ought to have sorted things out when he met up with the council of British Jews.

Funny that so many people think of you as having a PD cos you clearly do.
    Really? Maybe one or two of your fellow dimwits, but I'm sure most people can see that I'm taking the p!ss out of you Vlad.

You never could resist biting back even when you had bears to wrestle at Bulwell Bogs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Snobhead 2 ... get some facts ... these were not innocent demonstrators. They were set up, as usual, by Hezbollah who had been distributing leaflets asking for volunteers - along the lines of ' take part in this protest and there's every chance you'll become a martyr (words to that effect). Wise up, old boy.
    Hoss shagger 1, how many bullets were fired by Palestinians at Israelis? How many Israelis were killed? What's wrong with distributing leaflets? Have you read one of these leaflets? Thought not - so how can you say what's in them?
    Get some facts, you total ignoramus. At least I've lived there for a while and have some personal knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Snobhead 2 ... get some facts ... these were not innocent demonstrators. They were set up, as usual, by Hezbollah who had been distributing leaflets asking for volunteers - along the lines of ' take part in this protest and there's every chance you'll become a martyr (words to that effect). Wise up, old boy.
    Correct....I am not a fan of Israel and their OTT handling of every single "protester" that comes near the border fence....but neither are these young kids totally innocent....spurred on by Hamas leaders, many are carrying molotov cocktails and pipe bombs and are "sacrifised by the cause", whatever that is.

I just wish there was a simple answer....but unfortunately there isn't

Even though he'd obviously been outed, Vladpie could never let it rest either.

Funny that.
    Strangely enough, nor can you Elite, why not just let the argument drop?....every time he posts, so do you....everyone else can see it

It's a conspiracy Navy
    Swale is Vlad....he told us so

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast