+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Nobel for Trump, really?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Snobhead 2 ... get some facts ... these were not innocent demonstrators. They were set up, as usual, by Hezbollah who had been distributing leaflets asking for volunteers - along the lines of ' take part in this protest and there's every chance you'll become a martyr (words to that effect). Wise up, old boy.
    Hezbollah are not strong in Gaza. I think you mean Hamas. Wise up, Old Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No, you're not Vladpie, but Airborn Pie definitely is. As Vladpie he posed as a bear wrestling, vodka swilling womaniser in Russia. It turned out that he lived in a bedsit in Bulwell! The DNA in the bullsh!t both of them posted is a 100% match!
    Driller told everyone that Navy "was definitely Vlad".....he apparently had studied their modus operandi and was totally convinced,.....he also thinks that Italy is not moving to the right of the political spectrum (do me a favour), Italy is also not a corrupt "non tax-paying bunch of swindlers".....and Macron is a decent guy that is good for France.....I rest my case m'lud

Elite and Airborn

Can you please BOTH give it a rest? I hate having to dish out infractions to people almost as much as I hate Nottinghamshire Florists FC.

In other news...

I am Vlad and so is my wife. There. I'm also Chris Hallam, The Pope, Lord Lucan, Milliondollerpie and Shergar.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 14-05-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Elite and Airborn

Can you please BOTH give it a rest? I hate having to dish out infractions to people almost as much as I hate Nottinghamshire Florists FC.

In other news...

I am Vlad and so is my wife. There. I'm also Chris Hallam, The Pope, Lord Lucan, Milliondollerpie and Shergar.
    Talking about Shergar....I was offered a free burger by a saleswoman in Asda yesterday...now I knew there were rumours that 29% of burgers contain horsemeat....but I never look a gift-horse in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Driller told everyone that Navy "was definitely Vlad".....he apparently had studied their modus operandi and was totally convinced,.....
    And it was on that thread that you confirmed that Airborn Pie was Vlad's new login, so it's kind of farcical trying to pretend otherwise.

For what it's worth he has 'done his time' so to speak and isn't being abusive so doesn't bother me that he's back.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    And it was on that thread that you confirmed that Airborn Pie was Vlad's new login, so it's kind of farcical trying to pretend otherwise.

For what it's worth he has 'done his time' so to speak and isn't being abusive so doesn't bother me that he's back.
    I haven't tried to pretend anything Driller....I was actually trying to stop the two of them scrapping.

FWIW You suddenly "decided" that Navy was Vlad...here on thread 31, 19th Jan

19-01-2018, 07:06 PM #20
    drillerpie

Right I'm calling it: navypie = Vladpie.

Despite Swale telling you he wasn't.....you answered Swale on the same thread with........

19-01-2018, 07:24 PM #27

Went from unknown poster to posting several times a day not long after Vlad got banned

Straight from the off agreed with Vlad's friends and disagreed with Elite on pretty much every thread

Loses his **** very easily and offers posters out for fights

I'm pretty sure it's him. Don't forget Trickytreesreds would've probably told him how to enrol after being banned. Got to admire his derring-do actually 😀

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...8211624&page=2

I did not even take part in the thread, because I already knew they were different people and I wanted to see how big a hole you were going to dig for yourself, you wouldn't have believed me anyway?......so once again you are wrong.....maybe you owe Navy an apology, just a thought?

I think you are referring to another thread where Chubby mentioned a message from "airborn", and I confirmed that I had also had a message from probably the same guy (I didn't check the spelling, or the use of lower-case letters) BUT that I could prove that Vlad was in St Petersberg at 9am-ish because I had seen his posts on a photographers nature site ie how the hell could Vlad be in Russia whilst Navy and his lad were at a Notts game....I then e-mailed Vlad after I had posted on MAD, and he asked me to drop it, which I did.

I agree on your final point though, whoever this new "airborn" is, he seems ok to me...obviously he doesn't like Elite too much, but then who does?....calm down Snobbers, I was joking.

LMFAO, I forgot about that one.
    Knew I'd get the blame somewhere for something.

Yep, Drillers never wrong, "whata mistaka to maka"

No, you're not Vladpie, but Airborn Pie definitely is. As Vladpie he posed as a bear wrestling, vodka swilling womaniser in Russia. It turned out that he lived in a bedsit in Bulwell! The DNA in the bullsh!t both of them posted is a 100% match!
    I thought I lived in a Bulwell flat with me mum. Well according to fat boy I do. Apparently I spend all me day twiddling me ker nob whilst listening to a Horst Wessel dance mix.

Really? Maybe one or two of your fellow dimwits, but I'm sure most people can see that I'm taking the p!ss out of you Vlad.

You never could resist biting back even when you had bears to wrestle at Bulwell Bogs!
    Listen mate, its Royal Bulwell, & as in the above, Royal Boggers.

Lest we forget.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Talking about Shergar....I was offered a free burger by a saleswoman in Asda yesterday...now I knew there were rumours that 29% of burgers contain horsemeat....but I never look a gift-horse in the mouth.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast