+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: OT - Nobel for Trump, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I could also claim to be bullied by those who "group together" such as yourself, Navy, Vlad, occasionally Tony, Tricky, Serious, Black Horse.

I never, ever would of course, because I realise such a claim would make me look every bit as pathetic as you've made yourself look!
    Elite, you love an argument, you live to argue....you even boast about it.....anyone replying to your taunts are definitely not bullying you, they are playing into your hands....it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if you were airbornpie, your alter-ego.....then you could argue with yourself all day, no need to involve the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Elite, you love an argument, you live to argue....you even boast about it.....anyone replying to your taunts are definitely not bullying you, they are playing into your hands....it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if you were airbornpie, your alter-ego.....then you could argue with yourself all day, no need to involve the rest of us

..... a lovely bit of humorous writing Tarks without being rude to Eepy. Just my sort of humour as well ....... I can just imagine EP arguing with himself for practice as he's now stopped playing with himself I understand!

Whoa your horses there Driller......you said (a) I confirmed AIRBORN on the same thread????......I didn't even post on the thread of 19th January because I knew, once again, you were wrong....there were at least two different threads where you decided to air your anti-Navy feelings..(b) I said it was Chubby mentioned AIRBORN....on a different thread...he did.....YOU JUST POSTED A COPY OF HIS COMMENTS ffs....so where am I inaccurate?????...(c) you then post a later comment from me, 12th Feb, confirming that Tarquin had a message from AIRPLANE, yes I did, he could not post on here, said "sod it" and disappeared.

You have spotted the glaring holes in your argument haven't you Driller?....airborn, Chubby..... and Airplane, Tarquin?

I tracked AIRPLANE, who I assumed to be Vlad, via a Costa Rican post to St Petersburg (there were some on here claiming he lived in Bulwell, no idea, maybe he has multiple addresses, like me)....I spoke to the guy via e-mail a few times, but he made no mention of returning to MAD.

Airborn, I have no research on, why would I?......what I have noted is that he is generally polite, dislikes Elite (join the queue) and has an interesting username, Air-Born....mmmmmm.... ie born from the air, a fantasy, a fiction, ethereal.....my initial suspicion was that this was an existing poster that had adopted a 2nd username in order to argue with himself and others, and throw confusion into the forum.

Elite likes to bump up his post count, so why not argue with himself?.......Sid, deliberately takes up Marxist views so why not invent an alter-ego that argues for the Right, he can test out his views on himself.

Heck, it might even be me.......... I have long suspected that I have been leading a dual life, two minds occupying the same brain cavity, both wrestling for control of my waking physical being....maybe one of my sub-conscious personalities is breaking through....Tarquin meets the Giant Rabbit anyone?
    Wow.

Tarquin, just leave the tequila bottle for a minute and reflect on what you have written. Your statement I described as pathetic was:

"Certain people "group together" almost like bullies in a school playground, if they don't like you, or your views they hound you mercilessly until you snap.....myself, Navy, Vlad, occasionally Tony, Tricky, Serious, Black Horse....the list goes on, have all been subjected to their lynch-mob mentality......some run the gauntlet, some fall by the wayside or retire to fight another day".

Pathetic was an understatement - how the f*ck can you be "bullied" by a few anonymous people on a two bob footy messageboard???
    The only way I can think of is if you are determined to play the victim role. The thought that I could be "bullied" by the likes of "yourself, Navy, Vlad, occasionally Tony, Tricky, Serious, Black Horse" is beyond laughable. In fact, I think I've just pissed my pants!

All starting to unravel for him already?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44133308

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Wow.
    Wow?....is that all you can add to the proof that you like to act the "Smart Bully" on here.....with absolutely no proof?

You were wrong again....it was your buddy Chubby that mentioned "airborne"....not me....you have even posted the links that anyone can read above......A MONTH AFTER your one-man crusade against Navy, who, with his son, is a solid decent guy that attends matches home and away....you are a very sad, sick individual that has been proved wrong countless times now, even the Mods have explained you are wrong on numerous occasions, but you continue......now your buddy Elite is joining in.......how you have not been barred for continual trolling is beyond me.

Yes....wow

For any Newbies, thinking of joining this forum......this is the ****e you have to endure from the "usual suspects"

No one on here bullies more than you, TB.

To be fair though, I think Tricky would like to.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Tarquin, just leave the tequila bottle for a minute and reflect on what you have written. Your statement I described as pathetic was:

"Certain people "group together" almost like bullies in a school playground, if they don't like you, or your views they hound you mercilessly until you snap.....myself, Navy, Vlad, occasionally Tony, Tricky, Serious, Black Horse....the list goes on, have all been subjected to their lynch-mob mentality......some run the gauntlet, some fall by the wayside or retire to fight another day".

Pathetic was an understatement - how the f*ck can you be "bullied" by a few anonymous people on a two bob footy messageboard???
    The only way I can think of is if you are determined to play the victim role. The thought that I could be "bullied" by the likes of "yourself, Navy, Vlad, occasionally Tony, Tricky, Serious, Black Horse" is beyond laughable. In fact, I think I've just pissed my pants!
    Elite, there are many many times that I have wondered what the hell I am doing on here....I have a million dollar business here despite losing another million dollars in my latest "separation settlement" and quite frankly I come on here for fun, an interesting diversion from the head-choppers around me, corruption, death.....even my own girlfriend will not live here after our bakers daughter's head was found in a bag tossed a mile from here....I have posted pics but people think I am crazy, pointless huh?

I have never seen myself as a victim....I am a survivor, despite what life throws against me.....Sid likes to call me a "fantasist", the retired, sick, ex-Guardian writer that now writes books for "backward kids"......yes, wow, ****ing wow......do me a favour Sid, you pontificating bunch of detritus, try living my life for one week....but you and others like you continue to type your bull****, immune from the world around you, closeted in your little bubble of immunity.

The last part of your post makes no sense btw "The thought that I could be "bullied" by the likes of "yourself, Navy, Vlad, occasionally Tony, Tricky, Serious, Black Horse" is beyond laughable. In fact, I think I've just pissed my pants!......

WHO THE HELL SAID YOU, ELITE, WERE BEING BULLIED?......I am fully aware that you cannot be bullied, you love this stuff, I posted this earlier?.....you clearly do not have another life, MAD is the reason you breathe....that is why saddos like you, Driller and Sid like to cause an argument....."No darling, I cannot come to bed right now to pull down your little furry panties, things are getting interesting on MAD, Tarkers and a few others are on...looks like fun, start without me"

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    No one on here bullies more than you, TB.

To be fair though, I think Tricky would like to.
    You are probably the weirdest guy on here.......that is a compliment

ps your little "whining episode" to Cher hasn't worked has it?.....I'm still here
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 15-05-2018 at 10:35 PM.

WHO THE HELL SAID YOU, ELITE, WERE BEING BULLIED?......
    NOBODY, and that was the point of my post. The idea of anyone being bullied by anyone else on here is ridiculous to me, it's all anonymous FFS. It was you who raised the pathetic notion of "playground bullies", I just laughed at it. We agree or disagree, and the right wing / left wing split on here is apparent, but that's the way discussion / argument (take your pick) works. For someone who claims to stand up to murderous Mexican bandits on a daily basis, you don't half come across as a delicate little flower on here.

New pack of incontinence pants on order in case "bullying" is your new pet topic!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast