+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: prepare for a big disappointment

I was going to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    We will not win on wednesday night

probably for the best eh?
    What happened?

Clearly, the Scunny lads didn't pray hard enough....it's the only logical explanation

IBS, if you have a fault (and I'm not for one moment suggesting that you do) it's that you care, care perhaps too much for the nail-biting, bed-wetting, assorted neurotics on this site, that you choose sometimes to plunge a little too deeply into the murky waters of doom, disappointment and despair, feeling the need to take too much weight on your shoulders each time the team awaits the big occasion.

As a recovering neurotic myself, I thank anyone who offers me succour but you really must put your own health first.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    IBS, if you have a fault (and I'm not for one moment suggesting that you do) it's that you care, care perhaps too much for the nail-biting, bed-wetting, assorted neurotics on this site, that you choose sometimes to plunge a little too deeply into the murky waters of doom, disappointment and despair, feeling the need to take too much weight on your shoulders each time the team awaits the big occasion.

As a recovering neurotic myself, I thank anyone who offers me succour but you really must put your own health first.
    His dad plunged too deeply...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567