+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coventry city’s Tom Davies

Karma kicking in.
    We'll probably get a soft penalty on Friday too.
    The Coventry supporters are saying it wasn't a stamp they're saying he just trod on Duffy by mistake. Mistake my a**e.
    Anyway Robbins is not worried. I bet his tracksuit bottoms have got a brown streak on them.
    Joking aside the FA were always going to charge him. It was live on TV ffs so they've got to be seen to show a responsible attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    Karma kicking in.
    We'll probably get a soft penalty on Friday too.
    The Coventry supporters are saying it wasn't a stamp they're saying he just trod on Duffy by mistake. Mistake my a**e.
    Anyway Robbins is not worried. I bet his tracksuit bottoms have got a brown streak on them.
    Joking aside the FA were always going to charge him. It was live on TV ffs so they've got to be seen to show a responsible attitude.
    I'm actually somewhat surprised they haven't mentioned the incident with Forte so far. It was at least as bad IMHO. Maybe they're waiting to see what he says about the first one.

Appeal? I don't think he's got a leg to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm actually somewhat surprised they haven't mentioned the incident with Forte so far. It was at least as bad IMHO. Maybe they're waiting to see what he says about the first one.
    I agree, double charge

Was quite surprised by his actions really maybe just to pumped up for the game, he wasn't reacting to a previous incident was he? I know Shola gave one of them the elbow the other week, same guy? Not that I'm forgiving his actions, just find it strange that he commits two needless professional fouls in the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by youstylishmagpies View Post
    Love it. Perhaps Mr Duffy has a spare he can lend him

Quote Originally Posted by Getsmart View Post
    Was quite surprised by his actions really maybe just to pumped up for the game, he wasn't reacting to a previous incident was he? I know Shola gave one of them the elbow the other week, same guy? Not that I'm forgiving his actions, just find it strange that he commits two needless professional fouls in the same game.
    The Coventry players and manager say it's out of character for him. Maybe the occasion got to him or something? Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Good player, very out of character to be honest but he needs to face up to it.
    Yeah I did think it was strange to do both things knowing you've a chance of ending your season. Friday is shaping up to be a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Yeah I did think it was strange to do both things knowing you've a chance of ending your season. Friday is shaping up to be a great game.
    It certainly is, a nice additional edge has been added now to spice it up

Quote Originally Posted by youstylishmagpies View Post
    Duffy nearly didn't also

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast