+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: All-time Football League Positions 1888-2018

I work from home and have been distracted by you lot for the last couple of days and enjoyed it but better get back to some real work.
    Looking forward to drinking with Wolves and Albion fans in pub tonight-all good natured from both sides not quite as biased as on here.
    Oh and seriously I hope WBA get promoted.............
    Last edited by Nomalice; 22-05-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Nomalice has made a total mockery of your previous 'facts' hence the same bitter repetitive response you have been posting for years.

Really gets you going doesn't it?
    Nomalice puts up a good reasoned argument without getting personal or insulting. You just come on to wind up three posters you have taken a dislike to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomalice View Post
    I work from home and have been distracted by you lot for the last couple of days and enjoyed it but better get back to some real work.
    Looking forward to drinking with Wolves and Albion fans in pub tonight-all good natured from both sides not quite as biased as on here.
    Oh and seriously I hope WBA get promoted.............
    I've always said as regards football rivalry its only your own teams colours that divide us,dig deeper and we are all the same black country lads (although that is contentious in its own right)with most of us having friends and family from the dark sides

It's still lovely and sunny outside, just saying like...........

....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3MeYJnn5ug.....

....... .

I work in Wolvo, we have lot's of banter but it never gets nasty, for years they have been on the recieving end, now it's my turn. Some of them are stewards. Most of my moms side and my eldest son are Wolves.
    If all you have to get worked up about is a football team, then you're doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    I've always said as regards football rivalry its only your own teams colours that divide us,dig deeper and we are all the same black country lads (although that is contentious in its own right)with most of us having friends and family from the dark sides
    Absolutely we all piss in the same pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Absolutely we all piss in the same pot.
    Yeah we piss better they chuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post

Careful! You can't tar every Dingle with the same brush. In fairness, that prick Newc does not chuck it inside the Custard Bowl, as he does not go to the matches!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I did have a chuckle while reading your post regarding the last time the UK won the Eurovision
    That was in 1997 wasn't it kid, with Katrina & the Waves.
    In fact the last 2 times that UK have won it (then and in 1981 as well), us Tykes won promotion on both occasions. Great memories indeed.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)