+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: All-time Football League Positions 1888-2018

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Agreed wo1ve5 are in some cases more accomplished than WBA and vice versa. W0lve3 have won more trophies albeit due almost exclusively to one 10 year period whereas WBA have been much better at maintaining a place in the top division, staying out of the lower division and in recent years tonking you in matches that matter.
    Truth is they are both fine football clubs with great histories and hopefully bright futures.

Fair play 9 goals that's kind of a good way to leave things, the last sentence that is. the next 12 mouths or so will be very important for both our clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Fair play 9 goals that's kind of a good way to leave things, the last sentence that is. the next 12 mouths or so will be very important for both our clubs.
    Yes indeed the 12 mouths will be very hungry I’m sure 😳

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Eve i think you are a decent bloke, i think Newcy is too, but he does tend to hang on to your coat tails. Neither of you are as witty as Sweeney or 1 Ron were, but you give it your best shot.
    I know Swedish Baggie personally and he is a really nice bloke, i don't think that being Swedish he would have any hatred for Wolves.
    I don't know Blood or Al personally but they are Baggies, this is a Baggies board. They will do for me.
    I am a pee taker, i am not a hater of any club,(except Leeds) lifes too short.
    Taking umbrage with someone you don't know or have never met is a bit silly wouldn't you agree?
    I wish all of you, Albion and Wolves would bury the hatchet and have sensible conversations.
    Good idea Des, and quite true about me not having any grudge or hatred vs other local clubs (Wolves, Villa etc). More dislike for ”big clubs” with bad attitude and arrogance.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)