+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: All-time Football League Positions 1888-2018

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe you mate,you pop up on here all times of the day and night.bet you have a higher post count on our board than your own.lol
    NW's own board, which one is that? Well, allegedly Wolves, but, never attending any games I would not be that sure...

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    SB, please don't stop posting mate, other posters like Exmouthbaggie and Ariesbaggie suffered the same "malevolence" you are now being subjected to now.

I completely understand your upset at the post you refer to and I clearly recall his last racist rant too.

It is unfortunate that the same s hit is said on these boards, but it confirms what I have said for 3 years now, and this latest rant at you confirms what I said about him.

The clear modus operandi, is to say the objectionable, disgusting rant from the safety of a doorway and hope everyone forgets it and to act the victim of lies when confronted about it.

I think with long term effects of turps and spice any recollection is impossible for him so in the few seconds of sobriety in a day it's full denial mode.

What says it all is you SB have supported your team, from afar and in person, in one of their worse periods when the other couldnt manage to even hitch a lift to any game.

You support, he is supported by a welfare system that at least let's him post on an wba forum all day on one of the hottest days, when the rest of the country is out and about, but pity him as he's always out, reliant on the small left over change from someone's purchase of something or another or whatever he can find in a skip.

The football song "he finds a dead dog and he thinks it a treat " was based on his autobiography title which was ghost written for him by the supreme intellectual chav eve, but the royalties still didn't reach enough for eve to get that chav cp jacket he creams about and longs for.

Their friendship didn't flourish on the council ground, well it wouldn't when one has been shooed away by security guards clearing the doorways, and the other is pleasuring himself when he sees some wannabe wearing the Mythical cp jacket he creams about, I mean dreams about, in the subway.

Nor did this friendship form at Newcastle away last season when both were apparently (yeah right) in the same stand.

No the friendship formed when eve dropped his half eaten burger on the floor, as he couldn't resist knocking another one out as someone walked past wearing the Mythical cp jacket, and the grateful vagrant fought off a pit bull to it.

I don't know if you ever had a show called stig in the dump in Sweden SB, but that show sums up this enduring friendship of kindred spirits.
    No worries mate, I won't stop posting. I only now and then, or intermittentlly, reply to the sad and said individual's posts (though the said and sad individual claims it to be all the time, the said and sad individual has to look up the word intermittent/-ly in a dictionary, oh sorry, the sad and said individual has to look up dictionary now).

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    What, that I wouldn't like to be next to you in the trenches? I know exactly what you are talking about.

What the hell has that got to do with Sweden or your background???

It is a well known saying, look it up. It has nothing to do with race, xenophobia or culture.

It describes what I think about you. Not your heritage. Nor your country.

You are making a fool of yourself by trying to play a cheap race card.

Seriously, look it up then you can apologise.
    I did take the time to look the post up (took me about 2-3 minutes) and you did mention Sweden ("your country" ) in it, see below. Why on earth drag my country into our argument, a reference to Sweden and Swedes just after a sentence with insults (or personal negative opinions ) about me, what has that got to do with anything? Ok if you have arguments, but, when you start dragging the background of people in it (country, nationality, mother tongue, colour of skin etc), it's just very low (nothing unexpected coming from you though).

Well, you have been found out again and made look like a fool on here, and yet again found out as the repetitive liar you are.

By the by, Sweden has not always been neutral in terms of conflicts, this and the last century yes, but you have to look at the whole history where we have been involved in many wars and conflicts (sometimes as the aggressor, nothing to be proud of in my book).

Well, as you said in the quoted post below, let's leave it at that.

I will.

Your post:

That must have took an absolute AGE to format.
    A couple of things:it's hardly intermittent, most times is more appropriate.
    I know what I am, although you pretend to be something more. In simple terms you like to let others vent their anger/post their vitriol, then hang on to the coattails of it. Basically shouting from the back.

Never have I accused you of being "evil" or "mavolent", you need to look that up again. Goodness knows how long that will take.

Must admit, I love that one, "intelligent play on words".

Basically means 'I'll publicy laugh at anything you throw towards him".

I don't need, nor could I be bothered to cut and paste quotes to try and get people banned. Keep trying, you've made your agenda crystal clear.

But yes, I think you are sly and snide. I understand why your country has always been neutral in terms of conflict.

I'd hate to have the like of you next to me in the trenches. cue the racist comments.

You've had your say, I've had mine. Let's leave it at that.
    Last edited by SwedishBaggie; 20-05-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I did take the time to look the post up (took me about 2-3 minutes) and you did mention Sweden ("your country" ) in it, see below. Why on earth drag my country into our argument, a reference to Sweden and Swedes just after a sentence with insults (or personal negative opinions ) about me, what has that got to do with anything? Ok if you have arguments, but, when you start dragging the background of people in it (country, nationality, mother tongue, colour of skin etc), it's just very low (nothing unexpected coming from you though).

Well, you have been found out again and made look like a fool on here, and yet again found out as the repetitive liar you are.

By the by, Sweden has not always been neutral in terms of conflicts, this and the last century yes, but you have to look at the whole history where we have been involved in many wars and conflicts (sometimes as the aggressor, nothing to be proud of in my book).

Well, as you said in the quoted post below, let's leave it at that.

I will.

Your post:

That must have took an absolute AGE to format.
    A couple of things:it's hardly intermittent, most times is more appropriate.
    I know what I am, although you pretend to be something more. In simple terms you like to let others vent their anger/post their vitriol, then hang on to the coattails of it. Basically shouting from the back.

Never have I accused you of being "evil" or "mavolent", you need to look that up again. Goodness knows how long that will take.

Must admit, I love that one, "intelligent play on words".

Basically means 'I'll publicy laugh at anything you throw towards him".

I don't need, nor could I be bothered to cut and paste quotes to try and get people banned. Keep trying, you've made your agenda crystal clear.

But yes, I think you are sly and snide. I understand why your country has always been neutral in terms of conflict.

I'd hate to have the like of you next to me in the trenches. cue the racist comments.

You've had your say, I've had mine. Let's leave it at that.
    Like I said earlier, I know what you were talking about.

There is nothing racist or xenophobic in that post.

I know it, you know it and your little friend knows it too.

What you need to understand here is that I don't give a flying f*** what you or your minions think of me, I'll give it and I'll take it but I won't go shouting publicy for bans. What I will state (and often do) is that you shouldn't have one rule for one and one for another.

Here's a good idea.

You keep your sly little digs to yourself and I'll stop being the big horrible monster back in return.

End of story as far as I am concerned.

One obvious solution to all this simply ban the two Dings, they have no other agenda than ruin a board and cause hostilities.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    One obvious solution to all this simply ban the two Dings, they have no other agenda than ruin a board and cause hostilities.
    no I’m against banning any body,evev dogs#it. They’ve got axes to grind had the p#ss took for so long know.they will settle down shortly and think what a couple of cornts we are.

Just to aggrevate the D1ngle5 even more, this is the All-time F.A.Cup Achievement League (1872 to 2018).
    1 point awarded for losing in 3rd Round. 2 for losing in 4th Round, etc.....6 pts for beaten Finalists, and 7 for Cup Winners. Or is that too complicated for the D1ngle5?
    (I've only listed the Top dozen).

1 357 Arsenal
    2 353 Manchester United
    3 349 Everton
    4 339 Liverpool
    5 333 Aston Villa
    6 330 Tottenham Hotspur
    7 315 Chelsea
    8 310 Blackburn Rovers
    9 303 West Bromwich Albion
    10 289 Newcastle United
    11 285 Sheffield Wednesday
    12 284 Manchester City

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Like I said earlier, I know what you were talking about.

There is nothing racist or xenophobic in that post.

I know it, you know it and your little friend knows it too.

What you need to understand here is that I don't give a flying f*** what you or your minions think of me, I'll give it and I'll take it but I won't go shouting publicy for bans. What I will state (and often do) is that you shouldn't have one rule for one and one for another.

Here's a good idea.

You keep your sly little digs to yourself and I'll stop being the big horrible monster back in return.

End of story as far as I am concerned.

Bitter, twisted and racist. Scum like you belong in the gutter! Is there anyone you have not insulted on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Bitter, twisted and racist. Scum like you belong in the gutter! Is there anyone you have not insulted on this board?
    You call me racist after you have used just about every single stereotype for Chinese people there has ever been?

Priceless. Just priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post

Ban us then we don't give a F**k!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)