+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: All-time Football League Positions 1888-2018

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Acknowledge what exactly '53?
    That's its just another stone cold football stat,much the same as you pair of dingles taking great delight in reminding us who's won more trophies,another fact I can't argue with.BTW I make it post 8 by eve when the first inkling of thread swerve started

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    That's its just another stone cold football stat,much the same as you pair of dingles taking great delight in reminding us who's won more trophies,another fact I can't argue with.BTW I make it post 8 by eve when the first inkling of thread swerve started
    "Stone Cold Fact".

This same stone cold fact that Talksaft admitted to making up one lunch time at work when he was bored?

THAT stone cold fact?

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    You talked about trenches, remember (I would never take the time though to find it, and, of course you have forgotten everything about it, am I surprised?).
    I'm waiting.

What, that I wouldn't like to be next to you in the trenches? I know exactly what you are talking about.

What the hell has that got to do with Sweden or your background???

It is a well known saying, look it up. It has nothing to do with race, xenophobia or culture.

It describes what I think about you. Not your heritage. Nor your country.

You are making a fool of yourself by trying to play a cheap race card.

Seriously, look it up then you can apologise.
    Well, having a ”brave” keyboard warrior and internet bully like you next to me in the trenches would certainly make me feel uncomfortable. But, we all now, you’d never be AFK when the going gets tough, would you? You’re nothing but a cowardice hypocrite. Hey, let’s face it,attending football games is too ”rough and tough” for you.

"Stone Cold Fact".

This same stone cold fact that Talksaft admitted to making up one lunch time at work when he was bored?

THAT stone cold fact?
    Now you're living in the world of fantasy, that all time league table stat has been about years with annual updates, there's in denial and then there's in total denial like yourself in the latter

Well, having a ”brave” keyboard warrior and internet bully like you next to me in the trenches would certainly make me feel uncomfortable. But, we all now, you’d never be AFK when the going gets tough, would you? You’re nothing but a cowardice hypocrite. Hey, let’s face it,attending football games is too ”rough and tough” for you.
    Insults, eh?

Is this how you normally react when you've been made to look a liar?

True colours coming through now.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Now you're living in the world of fantasy, that all time league table stat has been about years with annual updates, there's in denial and then there's in total denial like yourself in the latter
    Erm, you may want to read the bottom of the opening thread.

It was conjured up by talksaft.....

Ask him yourself

Insults, eh?

Is this how you normally react when you've been made to look a liar?

True colours coming through now.
    No, no insults, my true and honest opinion of you, shouted from the background of course. Wonder if anyone here shares my opinion, that might prove an interesting new topic maybe?

Erm, you may want to read the bottom of the opening thread.

It was conjured up by talksaft.....

Ask him yourself
    Talksaft may like to claim credit for it but it was on the BBC football website years back along with other sports media websites

No, no insults, my true and honest opinion of you, shouted from the background of course. Wonder if anyone here shares my opinion, that might prove an interesting new topic maybe?
    Feel free to start one.

It would suit you more, doing something with some back up.

You have to laugh, when I say something it's an insult, when you do it's an honest opinion.

Don't try and play the race card on me again, it's just embarrassing for you when you get found out.

Enjoy your evening.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)