+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: All-time Football League Positions 1888-2018

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I wish you hadn't reminded me.....It's much more interesting on here but you are right so I must go.
    I'll pop back in a few days. Moderator Allowing!!
    You are welcome on here mate, you make good points and defend your corner well without being nasty.
    Hope you stick around for next season to share our views on our teams performances in our respective divisions.
    Shame you went up though, we could do with the points.[/QUOTE]

Fair play to him he knows his stuff , but blimey 55 Iv'e blotted my copy book on here recently but surely some of your own,yourself included on occasion should look at your statement about being able to stand your corner without getting nasty and take stock! as far as our clubs are concerned we'll never agree, but I will deffo try and temper some of my more vitriolic offerings and I would hope some on here may be of the same mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    You are welcome on here mate, you make good points and defend your corner well without being nasty.
    Hope you stick around for next season to share our views on our teams performances in our respective divisions.
    Shame you went up though, we could do with the points.

Fair play to him he knows his stuff , but blimey 55 Iv'e blotted my copy book on here recently but surely some of your own,yourself included on occasion should look at your statement about being able to stand your corner without getting nasty and take stock! as far as our clubs are concerned we'll never agree, but I will deffo try and temper some of my more vitriolic offerings and I would hope some on here may be of the same mind.[/QUOTE]

Some of the best posts are from 55, Mick, Swedish and Blood, so perhaps it's something you don't want to hear! You could always stick to your own board, as rarely anyone on ours, frequents your boring board. Perhaps, you come on here for some excitement

PS - take a leaf from neutral posters like Acido and Stateside who are not bitter and join in the banter!
    Last edited by baggieal; 23-05-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Fair play to him he knows his stuff , but blimey 55 Iv'e blotted my copy book on here recently but surely some of your own,yourself included on occasion should look at your statement about being able to stand your corner without getting nasty and take stock! as far as our clubs are concerned we'll never agree, but I will deffo try and temper some of my more vitriolic offerings and I would hope some on here may be of the same mind.

Some of the best posts are from 55, Mick, Swedish and Blood, so perhaps it's something you don't want to hear! You could always stick to your own board, as rarely anyone on ours, frequents your boring board. Perhaps, you come on here for some excitement

PS - take a leaf from neutral posters like Acido and Stateside who are not bitter and join in the banter![/QUOTE]

Some of the best posts in your opinion are naturally all baggies, conversely you probably don't want to hear the Wolves point of view,hence why I said there will always be a lack of agreement, I'm not bitter, what have I got to be bitter about, it's a game at the end of the day, and that really is ALL it is!

PS - take a leaf from neutral posters like Acido and Stateside who are not bitter and join in the banter!

Some of the best posts in your opinion are naturally all baggies, conversely you probably don't want to hear the Wolves point of view,hence why I said there will always be a lack of agreement, I'm not bitter, what have I got to be bitter about, it's a game at the end of the day, and that really is ALL it is![/QUOTE] not according to bil shankly eve.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    Some of the best posts in your opinion are naturally all baggies, conversely you probably don't want to hear the Wolves point of view,hence why I said there will always be a lack of agreement, I'm not bitter, what have I got to be bitter about, it's a game at the end of the day, and that really is ALL it is!
    not according to bil shankly eve.[/QUOTE]

I think that was about whether it was a matter of life or death and it's quite patently not!!!

Eve i think you are a decent bloke, i think Newcy is too, but he does tend to hang on to your coat tails. Neither of you are as witty as Sweeney or 1 Ron were, but you give it your best shot.
    I know Swedish Baggie personally and he is a really nice bloke, i don't think that being Swedish he would have any hatred for Wolves.
    I don't know Blood or Al personally but they are Baggies, this is a Baggies board. They will do for me.
    I am a pee taker, i am not a hater of any club,(except Leeds) lifes too short.
    Taking umbrage with someone you don't know or have never met is a bit silly wouldn't you agree?
    I wish all of you, Albion and Wolves would bury the hatchet and have sensible conversations.
    Last edited by WBA1955; 23-05-2018 at 09:05 PM.

What's going on with the quote function. I am struggling to see who is saying what.

not according to bil shankly eve.

I think that was about whether it was a matter of life or death and it's quite patently not!!![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Eve i think you are a decent bloke, i think Newcy is too, but he does tend to hang on to your coat tails. Neither of you are as witty as Sweeney or 1 Ron were, but you give it your best shot.
    I know Swedish Baggie personally and he is a really nice bloke, i don't think that being Swedish he would have any hatred for Wolves.
    I don't know Blood or Al personally but they are Baggies, this is a Baggies board. They will do for me.
    I am a pee taker, i am not a hater of any club, lifes too short.
    Taking umbrage with someone you don't know or have never met is a bit silly wouldn't you agree?
    I wish all of you, Albion and Wolves would bury the hatchet and have sensible conversations.

I'll give it aright good go, Newcy is his own man I've never met him though I'd like to. He hasn't deserved some of what he's got over here,but in some ways it goes withe the territory, as I've said I'll wind me neck in over this side of the fence but I can't speak for him.
    as how he has been spoken about over here has been at best questionable. Anyway that's me saying let's all have a great Summer!!

Nice one, Eve.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)