+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forte 'okay'

Forte 'okay'

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...nolans-1566037

Sounds like good news on Forte.

As for the team, I'm with the posters who want to see one change. Virtue did find some good form about 6 games ago, but he didn't kick-on and we're getting some anonymous performances again. It isn't hard to imagine the same on Friday and I think we'd get more out of Allesandra. If we get through, Virtue's hard running would suit the Wembley pitch, so maybe best to rest him up for a hour + of that in the final.

Went down to the meet Jorge Grant & Chairman event. 2 questions I asked.
    1. To Alan..How is Forte. He said he'll be ok for Friday
    2. To Jorge..Would you like to come back next season. He said it's up to Forest on what they want to do, and he's really enjoyed his time with us and we've improved him as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Went down to the meet Jorge Grant & Chairman event. 2 questions I asked.
    1. To Alan..How is Forte. He said he'll be ok for Friday
    2. To Jorge..Would you like to come back next season. He said it's up to Forest on what they want to do, and he's really enjoyed his time with us and we've improved him as a player.
    Jorge isnt going to say his time at notts has been ****e and we have made him a e
    worse player is he !!!!!

of he will say that

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    Jorge isnt going to say his time at notts has been ****e and we have made him a e
    worse player is he !!!!!

of he will say that
    Only you could say it that way Chris Hallam, only you !

The real Sir Les is a perfect gentleman, this one less so.

He's gone for good now.
    Last edited by cher1; 15-05-2018 at 08:43 AM.

im notts chris hallam
    so, you admit it then.

Call me cynical but I’ll believe Forte’s fit when he’s on the pitch flicking yet another one past Cov’s hapless keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...nolans-1566037

Sounds like good news on Forte.

As for the team, I'm with the posters who want to see one change. Virtue did find some good form about 6 games ago, but he didn't kick-on and we're getting some anonymous performances again. It isn't hard to imagine the same on Friday and I think we'd get more out of Allesandra. If we get through, Virtue's hard running would suit the Wembley pitch, so maybe best to rest him up for a hour + of that in the final.
    I absolutely agree, but I think Nolan's game plan is to keep it tight for the first 45 mins. Virtue offers very little, but he's more of a workhorse on the right-hand side. Once the game opens up a bit, Allesandra comes on and looks way better than if he started the game.

Anyone know if Shola is fit? I would love to see him start alongside Forte on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I absolutely agree, but I think Nolan's game plan is to keep it tight for the first 45 mins. Virtue offers very little, but he's more of a workhorse on the right-hand side. Once the game opens up a bit, Allesandra comes on and looks way better than if he started the game.

Anyone know if Shola is fit? I would love to see him start alongside Forte on Friday.
    Yes, that might surprise them and give them something different to deal with.
    As for the game plan, that'd be a dangerous game to play - we're not even up in the tie so we shouldn't be picking and choosing times to actually win it. That's what he might do though as you say.

The real Sir Les is a perfect gentleman, this one less so.

He's gone for good now.
    If only!

This must be an 8th or 9th username for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast