+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 35 years ago today - Champions of Scotland @ Dens

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    To the thicko trophy virgins

IF United did not defeat dundee at dens that never to be emulated day, the last day of the season, would we have been Champions of Scotland?

If United had won at dens 2 years ago, would we have stayed up?

I'll give you a clue, it's the same answer for both.

P.S. For a bonus point, In the only major cup final contested between Dundee United and Dundee, who who were the winners and what was the venue?
    No you have it wrong Shedka. If Dundee did not defeat utd at dens 2 years ago would they have anything at all? A derby victory and a chance to revel in what was already a fait accompli? So you got to sing doon at us. We were doon anyway.

The comparisons are rather startling my dear fellow.

We won 36 games and we won the league at dens.

The argument is they think it is comparative that we also lost 23 games in 2015-16 but that game was the only one that mattered.

The conclusion is would they trade places? Of course they would.

If they didn't defeat us, it would have been a draw and we were down anyway, united had to win that night and every remaining game after to even have a chance of surviving once we lost the game at firhill midweek, we ended up with a 3 point deduction.. So thk fk we didn't win every game only to be relegated by that lol

So we went doon with a 3 point deduction!

I just checked the Dees honours list.

Took a while as i blew the dust off and my asthma has flared up - but i dont see any mention of this 6th major honour?????

Im beginning to like this thread 😂

Ok Shedka for your bonus point, i know you lot like bonus points 😂 and award your keeper with save of the season for getting one. 😂😂😂 The highlight of your season.

Heres the deal. You lot beat us in a cup final at Dens and you lot won the league at Dens, hence your song. As Tugboat would say thems the facts😂 The fact it was 2 generations ago and you seen neither is by the by. 😂

The fact is, you cant bring yourself to say you lot were relegated by us at Dens, this shows how much it pisses you off 😂

Just accept it 😂

I couldn't care less if our fate was sealed at Dens or not. If it gives you something to celebrate all well and good because you can't celebrate winning any trophies in your lifetime.

Do you think you'll ever win a trophy?
    At Tannadice? 😅😅😅

It hurts, I know. Pleasing...

Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    Im beginning to like this thread ��

Ok Shedka for your bonus point, i know you lot like bonus points �� and award your keeper with save of the season for getting one. ������ The highlight of your season.

Heres the deal. You lot beat us in a cup final at Dens and you lot won the league at Dens, hence your song. As Tugboat would say thems the facts�� The fact it was 2 generations ago and you seen neither is by the by. ��

The fact is, you cant bring yourself to say you lot were relegated by us at Dens, this shows how much it pisses you off ��

Just accept it ��
    Nice stuff - keep it coming

This username of you - there is an interesting psychological term for this. You could have chosen DAB (dundee are brilliant), dundee83 (well well), dundee (whenever you last won something) or dfcyabass. You know something about your club.

Instead....yer just a cock tormented.

pleasing
    Last edited by shedboy71; 14-05-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Im beginning to like this thread ��

Ok Shedka for your bonus point, i know you lot like bonus points �� and award your keeper with save of the season for getting one. ������ The highlight of your season.

Heres the deal. You lot beat us in a cup final at Dens and you lot won the league at Dens, hence your song. As Tugboat would say thems the facts�� The fact it was 2 generations ago and you seen neither is by the by. ��

The fact is, you cant bring yourself to say you lot were relegated by us at Dens, this shows how much it pisses you off ��

Just accept it ��
    We won the derby league cup final at Dens,i was there.
    We won the league at Dens,i was there.
    We beat Barca home and away in March 87,i was there.
    We beat Borrusia MG in the Bokelberg in April 87,i was there.
    We beat the all conquering Glasgow Rangers RIP in the big cup final in May 94,i was there.
    We won the big one again in May 2010 one century after Sailor's triumph,i was there.
    We were relegated at Dens in 2016,i never went.

Gloryhunting Barsteward springs to mind mate,FACT.
    I also missed our Challenge Cup win which is as good as its ever got for the majority of your support,except for Grannies roond the Christmas day dining table,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    We won the derby league cup final at Dens,i was there.
    We won the league at Dens,i was there.
    We beat Barca home and away in March 87,i was there.
    We beat Borrusia MG in the Bokelberg in April 87,i was there.
    We beat the all conquering Glasgow Rangers RIP in the big cup final in May 94,i was there.
    We won the big one again in May 2010 one century after Sailor's triumph,i was there.

I also missed our Challenge Cup win which is as good as its ever got for the majority of your support,except for Grannies roond the Christmas day dining table,FACT.
    the boat - SRYB

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

Two sentences that describe your lot to a tee.

In your hour of need you lot never backed your team. Thats on a par with the Huns fans letting their club die.

Ill leave this thread now to its own devices 😉

Two sentences that describe your lot to a tee.

In your hour of need you lot never backed your team. Thats on a par with the Huns fans letting their club die.

Ill leave this thread now to its own devices 😉
    what because one guy didnt go to a meaningless game filled full of vile?

Hour of need that had passed well and truly.

thick cvnt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)