+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play offs

Play offs

Who do you think will win them ?
    Championship Fulham
    Division one Rovrum
    Division 2 Exeter

would be my choice

Villa

Shrewsbury

Coventry

My predictions are purely based on the games I've seen over the weekend .

Mine are based on who i would like to see promoted , Particularly Rovrum and Exeter , Rovrum for being local and Exeter for being Exeter and always in the shadows of Plymouth etc

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Mine are based on who i would like to see promoted , Particularly Rovrum and Exeter , Rovrum for being local and Exeter for being Exeter and always in the shadows of Plymouth etc
    I'd personally like to see Fulham and Rotherham promoted but I've got doubts about their chances .

I'm not entirely convinced Rotherham will ease past Scun7thorpe , quick on the counter are Scu7thorpe and may just catch the millers if Warne doesn't get his tactics spot on , if Rotherham concede the first goal it could be a really difficult night for them .

Villa looked well in command against Boro , very strong and Bruce has a good squad and players he can rotate to do a specific job , it's made for the play offs , the lad Jack Grealish is an exceptional young player .

I'd like to see Coventry come up after the years they've had but wouldn't be too disappointed if Exeter clinched it because of Paul Tisdale and the way the club sticks with him .

If Rov play ****house at back again with pineapple on his head they'll get beat.

I hope Rotherham don’t go up. We need a few local games so from a selfish point of view hope they stay down

I hope the ballax it up simply because they're not most compassionate lot in world n' I won't be either if they do

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Who do you think will win them ?
    Championship Fulham
    Division one Rovrum
    Division 2 Exeter

would be my choice
    Villa
    Scunny
    Notts county

Fantastic match tonight at Craven Cottage , top notch , thoroughly enjoyed it

Well done to Fulham .

Glad Fulham won it’s payback for the Derby fans laughing in our faces the other Sunday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast