+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley- best of the rubbish (Adrian Durham TalkSport today)

Burnley- best of the rubbish (Adrian Durham TalkSport today)

Adrian Durham ,that controversial clown , certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons this afternoon. He was fed up of people being nice in football and maybe not telling it as it is. So in his summary he was criticising the way Burnley played at Arsenal last week, as well as criticising Sean Dyche who was manager of a team that couldn’t score goals ,yet managed to secure 7th place in the final table.Worst of all,after having a go at Arsene Wenger and Arsenal, he dismissed the Clarets as the “best of the rubbish” in the Premier League.
    My respect for him disappeared a very long time ago and I know he likes to be controversial to provoke public reaction.However I just think he could still be good at his job if he went about it the right way. His colleague Darren Gough has always said good things about Burnley , Sean Dyche, and in recent weeks , Nick Pope ,for the way he has forced himself into the England squad keeping many clean sheets along the way.
    Did anyone else also hear these comments today ? The guy ought to have been shot .

DURHAM is a first rate K-N-O-B-H-E-A-D.

Just ignore the imbecile.

I heard this too on my way home in the car. Basically we don't play football and don't deserve to be in the Premier League. Only clubs spending hundreds of millions are worthy of anything apparently.

Talk sport is a bag of schite.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Adrian Durham ,that controversial clown , certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons this afternoon. He was fed up of people being nice in football and maybe not telling it as it is. So in his summary he was criticising the way Burnley played at Arsenal last week, as well as criticising Sean Dyche who was manager of a team that couldn’t score goals ,yet managed to secure 7th place in the final table.Worst of all,after having a go at Arsene Wenger and Arsenal, he dismissed the Clarets as the “best of the rubbish” in the Premier League.
    My respect for him disappeared a very long time ago and I know he likes to be controversial to provoke public reaction.However I just think he could still be good at his job if he went about it the right way. His colleague Darren Gough has always said good things about Burnley , Sean Dyche, and in recent weeks , Nick Pope ,for the way he has forced himself into the England squad keeping many clean sheets along the way.
    Did anyone else also hear these comments today ? The guy ought to have been shot .
    He's just a very opinionated ginger freak who's not even an ex professional or qualified to comment on our football.

He just drops the bait and waits for reaction, not a good journalist iMo

Apparently this cretin Durham was also saying hes glad to see us/Burnsley go down, because he felt sorry for Peterbrough when we sent them down five years ago.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)