+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean being touted already

Sean being touted already

It’s starting though I don’t think he would wish to miss Europe

West Ham keeping Moyes on tenterhooks checking out Sean and Rafa
    No1 on West Ham’s wish list is Dyche but there is an acceptance that it will be hard to trade the stability of the project he has built at Turf Moor for a move to a club still beset with so many off-field issues regarding the fans and stadium ownership.

Benitez, however, is thick-skinned enough to be ready to tackle any environment and the board plan to ascertain whether he is ready to leave the frying pan of Newcastle for a move back to London.

Arsenal
    ARSENAL should appoint Burnley boss Sean Dyche as their new manager, according to BBC Sport pundit Chris Sutton.

Chelsea
    Danny Murphy reveals why Sean Dyche should replace Antonio Conte
    CHELSEA should make a move for Burnley manager Sean Dyche if Antonio Conte departs this summer.

Unlike Sinkov I think Dyche will be considered for Chelsea and Arsenal, but I think Dyche himself would side step the crass owners of West Ham.

I'd like to see Benitez given the Arsenal job, he's done an above reasonable job at Newcastle with little resources that keep getting promised but never appear, I think he'd do a good job for them if he is given time.

100/1 for the Arsenal job, 40/1 for the Chelsea job, fill your boots Alto.

I'll leave the betting for a better man, and that would be you

I love a bet Alto, live for a bet, but Dyche for either Arsenal or Chelsea are two I won't be having. He simply won't be on the radar for either, it's not disrespect for Dyche, simply they're looking for someone with different attributes. I can believe that WHU might be interested, but given that neither Moyes nor Sam went down well with the fans, and Dyche would be seen by them as a similsr 'type' of manager, I don't think they'll take their interest very far.

I have a feeling in my water Sean is off to Arsenal.The 5-0 debacle and recent results suggest something is not quite right.
    I think he himself knows he cannot take this club any further without further significant resources and Arsenal have already said they are looking for a young manager.Their defence needs tightening and the team need to play as a collective unit to get back to the top of the PL and they are another club who have more resources than us but nowhere near as much as City and United so I think Dyche would be the perfect fit.

100/1 with PaddyPower, 109/1 on the Betfair Exchange, there's good money to be made on Sean getting the Arsenal job CiB.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    100/1 with PaddyPower, 109/1 on the Betfair Exchange, there's good money to be made on Sean getting the Arsenal job CiB.
    I have a tenner going spare but it ain't going on that nonsense.

Sean will be at the royal wedding on Saturday giving her away.. Lol

Not sure this means much but Sean is Manager of the Year here

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blo...ource=news-now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)