+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coyle gets the blame

Coyle gets the blame

For Ross Counties relegation

Hopeless

“It was all right for a couple of games and then we didn’t work on enough things to prepare for games.

“We were training for cakes and Irn-Bru every day when we needed to be preparing for big games in the Premiership.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...coyle-12532300

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

“We were training for cakes and Irn-Bru every day when we needed to be preparing for big games in the Premiership."
    You can't say he didn't try something different, it was donuts down Gawthorpe.

Never mind.His CV will be so impressive he'll soon be in another job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he'll give a toss about anything, he's got plenty of cash and is set for life, I bet he does think now and again about the best moments he's had as a Manager and wishes he'd never moved to Bolt On which started his decline, I still wish him all the worst for what he did to us in the end, I know there is no loyalty in Football anymore but its just the way he did it that annoys me.

Arsenal available - he missed out last time it says

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/f...l-ross-county/

His son is carving a niche with disabled football, though not sure he should say he’s keeping an eye out for players

https://mobile.twitter.com/owencoylejnr96?lang=en

Good old Judas will get another job somewhere..

Judas everything he touches turns to sh1t, the footballing gods really do not like him.

One word, W-A-N-K-E-R.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Judas everything he touches turns to sh1t, the footballing gods really do not like him.
    That’s King Midas in reverse then - cue Hollies

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)