+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brighton Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    There's a long-standing thread on 'North stand Chat' entitled 'The Derby Way 2017-2018 Edition' which is a bit condescending in tone, maybe that's pulled DCFCA's chain...

Edit, looks to me like a bit of good natured joshing, and another example of this strange phenomenon where clubs have a supporter element that are obsessed with Derby, a compliment I guess
    It’s banter then? We shouldn’t be worried about what a few Brighton fans are saying.
    What should concern us is the different directions the clubs have gone in since May 2014...and maybe, just maybe, what should reassure us is the way that Brighton have come back from subsequent setbacks to establish themselves, at least for a second season, in the top flight.

Let's be honest our ability to turn a banquet into a bowl of dog's poo in recent seasons deserves a good joshing from other clubs!! Foot and shotgun seems to be our one consistent tribute!!

They can f*** off with the joshing, the fact remains they are nothing but a s*** lower half prem side and higher up champ side, like ourselves, the fact is there's nothing between the bottom half in the prem and top 6 in the champ, Huddersfield, Burnley, Bournemouth, Bolton etc have all proved this in recent times. they'll be back down because they aren't in the cozy suger daddy club, just look at Sunderland this season,,, then look at Portsmouth/Barnsley/Bradford, all have had their shi* lower half era in the prem, all now in the 3rd and 4th tier of football where most of them belong because that's their natural level.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    They can f*** off with the joshing, the fact remains they are nothing but a s*** lower half prem side and higher up champ side, like ourselves, the fact is there's nothing between the bottom half in the prem and top 6 in the champ, Huddersfield, Burnley, Bournemouth, Bolton etc have all proved this in recent times. they'll be back down because they aren't in the cozy suger daddy club, just look at Sunderland this season,,, then look at Portsmouth/Barnsley/Bradford, all have had their shi* lower half era in the prem, all now in the 3rd and 4th tier of football where most of them belong because that's their natural level.
    Are you sure you’re not a Forest fan? You sure as hell sound bitter and twisted enough.
    Burnley are a side with a great tradition...and Brighton, Huddersfield and ourselves are where we all are because that’s where we deserve to be.
    Personally I’d love some of Burnley’s success and I like that ‘Built not Bought’ emblem of theirs.
    Get over yourself and just accept...at the moment those clubs are where we aspire to be...while we’re - just about - one of the top thirty clubs in the country...nothing more.

I think he is just an angry person, not accepting of last night's result, and lashing out against everyone and anyone because he cannot accept that we have not reached the heights that he expected us to. Blame anyone else for our failure. yet strangely this is someone who has been slagging the club off for ever

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I think he is just an angry person, not accepting of last night's result, and lashing out against everyone and anyone because he cannot accept that we have not reached the heights that he expected us to. Blame anyone else for our failure. yet strangely this is someone who has been slagging the club off for ever
    I think you’re probably right Geoff...but then, if memory serves, you were always at your best with the most disaffected pupils.

Whereas you were always at your best with........ no, best not mention Miss Marplesden the french teacher, you were married at the time I think!!

Whereas you were always at your best with........ no, best not mention Miss Marplesden the french

teacher, you were married at the time I think!!
    R A. Mrsanag sait a ce sujet 😊

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Are you sure you’re not a Forest fan? You sure as hell sound bitter and twisted enough.
    Burnley are a side with a great tradition...and Brighton, Huddersfield and ourselves are where we all are because that’s where we deserve to be.
    Personally I’d love some of Burnley’s success and I like that ‘Built not Bought’ emblem of theirs.
    Get over yourself and just accept...at the moment those clubs are where we aspire to be...while we’re - just about - one of the top thirty clubs in the country...nothing more.
    Built? on cash made from the premiership ffs

They wont be there for long either, two sh** clubs with no tradition whatsoever, both 3rd tier clubs that will drop back down.

Brighton get my goat though, for a small sea side club they haven't half got arrogant this season,, "middlesboro is a horrible place and shouldn't be anywhere near the prem" <<<< if that's the disgusting arrogance that comes with being a mid table premiership club then they can f****** well keep it. Their fans are without doubt a rancid bunch.

Wrong. I knew we wouldn't do it hence putting biggish bets on us not to do so, this club hasn't the balls to go up, my fury is with reading some of their filth regarding other clubs. Boro are another that has gotten some of their bile as well, a sh*** sea side club with f*** all but a 12th place finish in the prem to show for the past 40 years,, yes we haven't achieved f*** all either but we can admit it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)