+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brighton Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Whereas you were always at your best with........ no, best not mention Miss Marplesden the french teacher, you were married at the time I think!!
    Bloody hell Parky...no need for that...walls have ears you know.
    Didn’t mean anything by it...just that you had something of a reputation for knowing how to handle the more recalcitrant kids.
    Anyway, all water under the bridge now...that was the first Mrs. R anyway...went off with some Geography teacher from Mickleover or somewhere as some sort of act of revenge as it happens.
    Now that you mention it...I did have some fun in Miss. Marple’s ‘den’...lovely girl, very supple and ‘accommodating’ if you know what I mean.
    Amazed you remember, years ago now, been happily married for a second time for a while now...all good so probably best if you just keep shtum about those long forgotten days. What goes off in the stockroom stays in the stockroom.

There is a reason I remember and that has something to do with being a successor in interest so to speak. Sloppy seconds as it were. The geography teacher was all a bit of a cover story, until she left me for a Welsh choir master from Buxton.

She always reckoned I was the "bigger chap" though :-)

There is a reason I remember and that has something to do with being a successor in interest so to speak. Sloppy seconds as it were. The geography teacher was all a bit of a cover story, until she left me for a Welsh choir master from Buxton.

She always reckoned I was the "bigger chap" though :-)
    Aye well...you always were a bit on the...ahem...’portly’ side, Nosey.
    Well, well, well...so it was a chippy from Chellaston not a Mickleover geographer with leather elbow patches.
    Means nowt to me now Parky...she always did have a bit of a thing about older men...less demanding I guess...without those little blue pills anyhow!
    Left you for a choir master from Buxton...softer hands I suppose...let’s face it you ‘airy arsed techies were never renowned for having a gentle touch. ‘Brace yourself duck...’ was probably your idea of foreplay!
    Well, blow me...as Miss. Marple’s frequently did...you dirty old dog...understand now why you always harboured that weird dislike of the Welsh. Remember you being furious for a week after they won at Wembley that time.
    What can I say? Bit surprised that she felt the need to ‘downsize’ but as I say...long time ago...best if we don’t let it come between us now. COYR.

Softer hands?? Well actually more hands if we are counting

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Without doubt the most pathetic set of fans going

Don't worry though what goes around comes around, think because they finished mid table in the premier league they are a cut above now, it wont be long before their sh** stabbing fans are back down where they belong,, your a small sh***y club like the rest of us outside the top 6.

Every club like theres has its little stay in the premier league before sinking back down, them, Burnley, Hudders, Bournemouth are 2nd tier clubs and will be back where they belong in due course, and without a pot to piss in.
    oh really! Lets all Bounce bounce!

I'm surprised to learn this - would have thought racist, ***ist, ***ual preference-ist and disability discrimination were contrary to forum rules. Ah well, onward and upward
    Your avatar is offensive. Breast feeding in public is not acceptable to many ethnicity's

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Your avatar is offensive. Breast feeding in public is not acceptable to many ethnicity's
    So is poor grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    So is poor grammar.
    It's early, I'm tired.

Softer hands?? Well actually more hands if we are counting
    Oh c’mon Parky...don’t go for the sympathy vote...we’re talking almost forty years ago, long before ‘the accident’.
    Seem to remember you dancing...well stumbling round the dance floor more like...with her to ‘Turning Japanese’ at some school function or other. Looked like you’d had an attack of the Vapors tbh.
    Thought it was strange at the time but I was hardly in a position to say anything having just left Miss. M in the girls showers.
    All makes sense now...no hard feelings. Come to think of it...I think that’s what she said about you too.

It would be much easier for Direby fans to just accept Brighton are so far ahead of you that you'll need a telescope to view them.

It's all about the here and now and Brighton are now a Bigger Club than you who, unlike you, don't think trophies won in the early 70s are somehow still relevant.

Oh and Brighton got more than 11 points this season. Unlike some other clubs I could mention last time they embarrassed themselves in the 'Premier League'. (and I know you've not been up here a long time as that's what it's called, it ceased to be called the 'Premiership' over a decade ago as that muppet poster keeps calling it)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)