+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brighton Fans

Brighton Fans

Without doubt the most pathetic set of fans going

Don't worry though what goes around comes around, think because they finished mid table in the premier league they are a cut above now, it wont be long before their sh** stabbing fans are back down where they belong,, your a small sh***y club like the rest of us outside the top 6.

Every club like theres has its little stay in the premier league before sinking back down, them, Burnley, Hudders, Bournemouth are 2nd tier clubs and will be back where they belong in due course, and without a pot to piss in.

I can just about accept Leicester having opinions above their station,, but clubs like Brighton taking the piss and getting all high and mighty is a no imo,, just surviving in the premier league meant they invaded the pitch in celebration.....

Christ almighty

I admire your foul-mouthed passion, but I must have 'missed 60 Minutes', where's the story that's p*ssed you off?

Although the overt homophobia in the expression "sh** stabbing" is not really welcome here is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Although the overt homophobia in the expression "sh** stabbing" is not really welcome here is it?
    There's no particular rule against it and it helps us to apply a bit of real-life context to our fellow posters (be that good or bad!)

I have no idea what Brighton fans have done...can someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    There's no particular rule against it and it helps us to apply a bit of real-life context to our fellow posters (be that good or bad!)
    I'm surprised to learn this - would have thought racist, ***ist, ***ual preference-ist and disability discrimination were contrary to forum rules. Ah well, onward and upward

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I have no idea what Brighton fans have done...can someone explain?
    Yes, can someone please explain?

The only thing I can think of is that some may have gone on FaceTwit or similar extolling the exploits of one of their former players at Wembley in 2014.....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I'm surprised to learn this - would have thought racist, ***ist, ***ual preference-ist and disability discrimination were contrary to forum rules. Ah well, onward and upward
    I'll clarify, and this is against most poster's understanding of how things work - FM do not have any liability for what posters submit, its in the T&C's, beyond common laws such as negligence etc, so under normal useage (lets say a single post), the poster is liable, I would guess FM would be liable if there were enough posts for FM to be seen to be condoning the direction of travel of the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Yes, can someone please explain?

The only thing I can think of is that some may have gone on FaceTwit or similar extolling the exploits of one of their former players at Wembley in 2014.....
    There's a long-standing thread on 'North stand Chat' entitled 'The Derby Way 2017-2018 Edition' which is a bit condescending in tone, maybe that's pulled DCFCA's chain...

Edit, looks to me like a bit of good natured joshing, and another example of this strange phenomenon where clubs have a supporter element that are obsessed with Derby, a compliment I guess
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 15-05-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)