+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Used to be? Alex and Cookie still travel to Hillsborough on the High Green WMC fun bus and sit on the Kop when they get chance.
    Which given Alex lives in LA can't be that often, eh? Mind you it proves that the piggy disapora really is around the world, so I'm sure you can milk that for all it's worth.

poor pair of monkeys having to go to swillsbro !! 😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Used to be? Alex and Cookie still travel to Hillsborough on the High Green WMC fun bus and sit on the Kop when they get chance.
    And how often is that you clown,was Alex and Cookie sat on the Kop on the 24th September as we came saw and conquered Fake Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Which given Alex lives in LA can't be that often, eh? Mind you it proves that the piggy disapora really is around the world, so I'm sure you can milk that for all it's worth.
    I’m sure he gets on the plane over for every home game,it’s only a 14 hour flight after all

Stepson knows these quite well he's had backstage VIP passes to gigs in Milan and Barcelona in the past and he says Alex isn't really bothered about footy,so typical pig then

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Stepson knows these quite well he's had backstage VIP passes to gigs in Milan and Barcelona in the past and he says Alex isn't really bothered about footy,so typical pig then
    Maybe he just jets over gets on the fun bus then goes in the Rawsons whilst the match is on

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Maybe he just jets over gets on the fun bus then goes in the Rawsons whilst the match is on

Gets himsen a pork butty from Beres

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    And how often is that you clown,was Alex and Cookie sat on the Kop on the 24th September as we came saw and conquered Fake Doc?
    Doesn't make them any less fans.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    They'll fit right in with the rest of the scruffy c***s...
    I suppose there's no "scruffy ****s" at Bramall Lane?

oooh !! calm down piggy 😆😆😆😆😆

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast