+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Derby County

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Back to the original point of DCFC, looks like Rowett will be going to Stoke then...
    You'd think he's done at Derby Carpe after askin to speak to Stoke whether he goes there or not wunt ya?I think he's a decent manager and was shockingly sacked by Brum but i think surely Stoke could get better if they tried dunt you? There's a way way better manager at BDBL for starters.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Totally agree with the Bowie hints of,in fact first thing our lass said when she heard 4 out of 5 for the first time

Mahatma doesn’t like them because they used to be Wendies I reckon
    A Bowie tribute act then. Hardly original is it?

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Well well well. We've got a lying mod on our hands. I was out last night so haven't even had chance to come on here so I know full well that you're lying.
    "I was out last night"

Lol.

Which given Alex lives in LA can't be that often, eh? Mind you it proves that the piggy disapora really is around the world, so I'm sure you can milk that for all it's worth.
    But apart from when he's thousands of miles away CD....

You just know McNulty will try his best to get eye contact with them, then a nod and a smile, then home to the bedsit to regale the imaginary kids with, "well me and the ArcticMonkeys".

Another own goal from Dr Strangelove.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Maybe he just jets over gets on the fun bus then goes in the Rawsons whilst the match is on

Probably sits in McNultys tour bus/ Ice cream van listening to Fists of Steel Pearson on RS.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    We know that isn't true.

'Went out' last night did we? Accompanied by a carer I trust..?

Landlords probably evicted him.

I liked his "I have a good mind" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    You'd think he's done at Derby Carpe after askin to speak to Stoke whether he goes there or not wunt ya?I think he's a decent manager and was shockingly sacked by Brum but i think surely Stoke could get better if they tried dunt you? There's a way way better manager at BDBL for starters.UTCB
    Definitely done, the fans are disgusted with him for asking for permission so he's broken that bond. Makes me think there's something more to it than just Mel Morris saying the cupboard's bare, though - rumours that he interferes and micro-manages could hold some water.

Shows there's no loyalty in football though, after the things Rowett said about going to Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Yes I did, but you better not say it or I'll punch you in the kidneys when you're not looking, or maybe launch a flare at you.
    Mind you, you could always call your favourite newspaper or radio station and tell them I hit a four year old, a woman, and OAP or a disabled person
    McNultys "female" "friend" at the bottom of the Moor or the staff in the Sports Direct Reject Superstore?

Definitely done, the fans are disgusted with him for asking for permission so he's broken that bond. Makes me think there's something more to it than just Mel Morris saying the cupboard's bare, though - rumours that he interferes and micro-manages could hold some water.

Shows there's no loyalty in football though, after the things Rowett said about going to Derby.
    Derby fan told me exactly the same about Morris. Wants to see the team sheet first.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    McNultys "female" "friend" at the bottom of the Moor or the staff in the Sports Direct Reject Superstore?
    I hope you're not a Sports Direct knockin Snob are tha Marvin?UTCB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast