+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I suppose there's no "scruffy ****s" at Bramall Lane?
    You see McNulty, this is why you're a feckin moron. You had 2 days, 2 whole days to think up something witty to come back at me with. But all you can come up with this feeble cliche.

Feckin moron.

Back to Derby

Get cheque book out Kev. Looks like they are in the sh1t now financially. Firesale?

Vydra up for sale it seems

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38220571

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Back to Derby

Get cheque book out Kev. Looks like they are in the sh1t now financially. Firesale?

Vydra up for sale it seems

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38220571
    Chuffin hell this is a HAPPY CLAPPY forum compared to that. Abel Hernandez to Leeds from Hull on a free? That'd be a good signin but agen wages (damn wages)some of these greedy players want em.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    You see McNulty, this is why you're a feckin moron. You had 2 days, 2 whole days to think up something witty to come back at me with. But all you can come up with this feeble cliche.

Feckin moron.
    Here's the thing. I only read it just before I replied.

Here's the thing. I only read it just before I replied.
    Stop telling lies,you see we get to see who is viewing each thread,you view every thread,every day

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Stop telling lies,you see we get to see who is viewing each thread,you view every thread,every day
    Put the pig idiot out of his misery,it aint nice tekin the wazz out of someone so poorly in't head.Show the silly sow some mercy. UTCB

Well well well. We've got a lying mod on our hands. I was out last night so haven't even had chance to come on here so I know full well that you're lying.

Well well well. We've got a lying mod on our hands. I was out last night so haven't even had chance to come on here so I know full well that you're lying.
    You may or not have gone out last night,with your track record and the truth,who knows,but you viewed threads on here yesterday

You may or not have gone out last night,with your track record and the truth,who knows,but you viewed threads on here yesterday
    Who giz a shi-ite whether the idiot did or dint look on here tho Benny?UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Put the pig idiot out of his misery,it aint nice tekin the wazz out of someone so poorly in't head.Show the silly sow some mercy. UTCB
    Come on Rod,yes he’s an idiot but why deny the rest of us his comedic value

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast