+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Gary McKenzie mentioned on another site. St Mirren centre half

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Gary McKenzie mentioned on another site. St Mirren centre half
    Jesus ****ing Christ

I thought the same

Defensive midfielders, just give me the fear. How about a playmaker who can also be a defensive midfielder when required? Not exactly thrilled at the look of the engine room of the team.

Eleven players back defending corners versus Brechin. Has the manager not learned about leaving players up in the hope of hitting the opposition on the counter attack?

A mckenize is the type of defender we need. big solid and can dominate in air but defo not mckenize. ex dee plus past it!

i heard gary warren was let go by ICT and we were rumored with but that went quiet.

and tony watt was rumored too

Gary Warren signed for Yeovil

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    A mckenize is the type of defender we need. big solid and can dominate in air but defo not mckenize. ex dee plus past it!

i heard gary warren was let go by ICT and we were rumored with but that went quiet.

and tony watt was rumored too
    Agreed, Gary mckenzie is a big hard ****, united fans need to get real, we are in the championship not the premiership atm. Quite snobbery imo, he’d be more than ok for us

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Agreed, Gary mckenzie is a big hard ****, united fans need to get real, we are in the championship not the premiership atm. Quite snobbery imo, he’d be more than ok for us
    Agree - I seem to remember the furore over Darren Dods. That worked out not too shabby.

my mistake didnt notice warren had signed for someone else just heard we were rumored with him a week or so ago.

mckenize is the sort of defender we've lacked since levein left. big bruisers who wouldnt be pushovers! again i dont think mckenize should be who we sign but someone like him. and tbf he has just left the team who won the league over us so not gonna discount anyone if we did sign him!

its the same everytime we sign someone. if he isnt a striker whos scored loads of goals or a creative player or someone with real pedigree the majority of the other signings nowadays seem to get rubbished. not every signing needs to be marquee or exciting

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    I’d wager my house that he would be a ****e signing. No snobbery about this what so ever he’s just ****e. If we sign him that’s just laziness on our end considering luggy is meant to be searching every corner of England for the best budget talent and so far we’ve signed nobody from down south.
    Last edited by Mr_Brightside; 06-07-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)