+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Who'd have thought that even with ST finally gone from the club and the seemingly positive changes happening elsewhere.., the morale of most fans is still exceptionally low due to the product on the park possibly not changing at all.

If Paul Watson signs I think some questions have to be asked about Luggy's. Brought in to find gems in the lower leagues of England and we're signing players that weren't good enough to play under Paul ****ing Hartley!!

Is he really any better than Edge?
    Last edited by Mr_Brightside; 20-07-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Dundee United announce the signing of central defender Paul Watson on a two-year deal.
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...TANGERINE.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    If Paul Watson signs I think some questions have to be asked about Luggy's. Brought in to find gems in the lower leagues of England and we're signing players that weren't good enough to play under Paul ****ing Hartley!!

Is he really any better than Edge?
    He's signed. Never been so underwhelmed by a signing in my life! 2 year deal as well? Phuckin hell...

Strap yourselves in lads, this is gonna be a hell of a bumpy ride.

I just cant help thinking fine backing manager but unless I am not seeing the silver lining its going to go horribly wrong and we will have to waste more money rebuilding in January. I cant think of any of the signings that excite me, not even Booth tbh

I have a season ticket ...£360 down the swanny ..I feel sick what is going on at the club i have loved for over 44 years..The is the first time in my life i want my money back..Gutted is the understatement of the century ...

How many of these people moaning have ever even seem him play? This has to be one of the most ridiculous overreactions and that's saying something on here.

Cant you read between the lines its panic buys..He is not good enough for Falkirk so we get him on a 2 year deal...That really fills me with loads hope..Your right we have not seen him, what are the chances of him being a dumpling, i would say very high..

He only found out about the interest this week. Nothing against the guy but my point is doubting csaba. Hope im wrong once we get the pre season frieldnly cup games out the way

Not a box office signing, but a signing in a position we needed to fill. Not like I would trust Paul Hartley to spot a player anyway. May well be better than we think. Good luck to him and welcome aboard.

Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)