+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You know what Kok (I'm taking a liberty with the spelling but it sounds the same) is in English?
    Of cause I know. I've been made fun of my entire childhood because of that. The pronunciation is the same as 'cock'.

Yeah a male chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah a male chicken.
    Yeah, well unfortunately that's not the translation the other kids preferred

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    all rave about him...

I very much doubt that lol

Scraped 3rd playing eye bleeding football on a massive budget compared to anyone else below them

I'll stick with the kickback opinions, it matches my memory of his time there

Sounds like we're in panic mode again. We never learn. Ah well, another season of absolute gash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokkefar View Post
    I'm not totally sure what you guys are on about. Do you not think I'm a dane?
    We are taught english at the age of 8, so you're quite the bigot to assume I'm not danish based on my english. At our fan forum we're used to supporters from other clubs making accounts to get us inside knowledge on the player we signed. I simply wanted to do the same for you guys, as we usually appreciate it when others take the time.

Here's a link to my profile on the Aalborg fan forum:
    http://debatside.dk/search.php?author_id=7004&sr=posts

I don't know if you're used to trolls from other fan affiliations, but I am in fact an Aalborg supporter. If you believe me and have any questions about Safranko, I will be happy to answer them.
    Thanks for your insight Koch! Having looked at your profile I don't believe even the lowest Dee's/Huns would go to this kind of length to tell us that a striker we are rumoured with is crap.

Is this guy any better than Thomas Mikelsen? Very worrying if this guy is worse than Emil Lyng as most supporters here would all agree that Lyng was one of the worst strikers we have ever seen!

One of my first football tops growing up was an Aalborg top so I do I have a soft spot for you guys.

It used to be we'd give a player quite a few games to judge their quality, particularity guys coming from abroad. Then it was one match. Now it's before he signs.

Watch the dundee united banter years twitter thread, created by an Arab, that will maybe give you a clue as to why

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Thanks for your insight Koch! Having looked at your profile I don't believe even the lowest Dee's/Huns would go to this kind of length to tell us that a striker we are rumoured with is crap.

Is this guy any better than Thomas Mikelsen? Very worrying if this guy is worse than Emil Lyng as most supporters here would all agree that Lyng was one of the worst strikers we have ever seen!

One of my first football tops growing up was an Aalborg top so I do I have a soft spot for you guys.
    Well, he is crap to us. I don't know the what level the scottish championship is at, so he might be a decent player there. He's a different type of player than Lyng, who is more a winger than a striker. He might resemble Mikkelsen a little both in skill and player type.

When we bought Safranko we thought we had bought a strong target man. He was working very hard and covering a lot of ground. This means he is spending a lot of time outside the box where he is absolutely rubbish. His ball control, passing and vision is appalling. Then we thought we might tell him to stay in the box and use his strength and heading skills. However he rarely wins a ball in the air and his positioning and finishing is just terrible.

He might be a succes under a different playing style and a different coach but I sincerely have my doubts about him. He even said when he moved to us, that we were a step to the premier league, so we kinda had our hopes up for him. But so far he's scored 3 goals in 33 apps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFb8gmkbQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xcVUAiI9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yHR2DFLBdM

I do hope he succeeds for you, cause he was a pretty big investment to us, but I would be surprised.

Wow thats awesome. How do you come across an Aalborg top in Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Watch the dundee united banter years twitter thread, created by an Arab, that will maybe give you a clue as to why
    That's how we judge a player now? Twitter before he's even signed? FFS.

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)