+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    will be a few boys gutted on here the night.
    I don't think so. Aside from shedka I really don't think anyone wants us to lose.

Very funny... I'm anything but gutted when we win, however it hasn't changed my thoughts on Csaba abs us trundling along in indifferent form under him, that's takes us upto 7 league wins and, 8 league defeats this year (2 wins v brechin)

Queens are a poor side who i'd pick as a relegation candidate this season and we met them right back into it after half time, we never come out looking better second half under Csaba,

After that debut it's going to be interesting to see if Safranko is the new Cifcti or Daly or will turn out to be the new Safranko.

If we can play 2 strikers we have a chance against any team. Two proper strikers. I've been saying this for about 3 years now! Looks like Csaba realises it might save him from a P45

Can anyone confirm what way we played? 352 was it

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Very funny... I'm anything but gutted when we win, however it hasn't changed my thoughts on Csaba abs us trundling along in indifferent form under him, that's takes us upto 7 league wins and, 8 league defeats this year (2 wins v brechin)

Queens are a poor side who i'd pick as a relegation candidate this season and we met them right back into it after half time, we never come out looking better second half under Csaba,
    Cmon Shedka! They must have been tired after 1 proper friendly, 4 competitive friendlies and a league game!

2 weeks til Partick at home for the jury to sit again!

They had started the season well. 14 goals in their last 4 games, only lost to Motherwell and in the next round of the Betfred Cup. We lost there 3-0 on our last visit. Its a decent result today against a team who are not a 'poor side'
    Last edited by psych; 11-08-2018 at 05:33 PM.

37 games at shyte level has produced 15 wins,there's a stat for you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    37 games at shyte level has produced 15 wins,there's a stat for you mate.
    Shocking stat

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    They had started the season well. 14 goals in their last 4 games, only lost to Motherwell and in the next round of the Betfred Cup. We lost there 3-0 on our last visit. Its a decent result today against a team who are not a 'poor side'

Ayr right, there group was weaker than ours outwith Motherwell, they beat Edinburgh City, Clyde and Stranraer, two 4th tier sides like Elgin and a poor 3rd tier side

Came back from 2-0 at Morton last week yes but by all accounts they were really poor for the most part and were again today, I placed them in the bottom three in the table predictor

Also this stuff about us generally struggling down there, that's our 4th win there in two years (4-1 3-2 3-1 2-1), the other was in the balance until Cammy Bell went off injured and zwick shipped two late goals plus an awful result under Csaba last away game last season before the play offs

This doesn't really give us much indication of a big turn around as even Csaba will win some games in this division, pity its two weeks till the next league game at home to Partick

This doesn't really give us much indication of a big turn around as even Csaba will win some games in this division, pity its two weeks till the next league game at home to Partick
    Excellent point well made. There's no recovery yet. We need to start putting down markers against our main rivals.

Is he the man? I don't think so, but today was a good result on a plastic pitch against team that got results against us last year.

Onwards into the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by marradonna View Post
    Excellent point well made. There's no recovery yet. We need to start putting down markers against our main rivals.

Is he the man? I don't think so, but today was a good result on a plastic pitch against team that got results against us last year.

Onwards into the unknown.
    I agree.

Queen of the South are a difficult team to travel to and beat plus the break allows more time to build the fitness we have been caught out with in the second halves. Any optimism needs to be treated with caution though and we were lucky in the second half. Big game coming up against the jags

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)