+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Swanson and Cammy Smith for me. Smith told by St Mirren he can go despite being POY last season. Saints fans are raging. Somewhere on ****ter saying Keatings/Smith swap.
    Canna believe Laslo no wanting Swanson.
    Actually I can.

If he has turned down the chance to sign Swanson, he is a bigger phuckin idiot than I already think he is

Unreal if true

Wtf

I'm not convinced signing Swanson would be a good thing. Does he have talent? Hell yes. A lot of baggage based on his last time here though.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Nope, this is actually true. Csaba didnt want him

Im not a fan of McMullen with his social media digs but surely possibly letting him go and not bringing in swanson to replace him and then maybe bringing in Woods is weakening the team? Why weaken the side? should we not look to strengthen the side?
    Agreed. An attack of Swanson, Loemba, Aird, Safrenko, Clark and Curran would certainly score enough goals to win this league.

It would be a catastrophe if he ended up at another championship team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Agreed. An attack of Swanson, Loemba, Aird, Safrenko, Clark and Curran would certainly score enough goals to win this league.

It would be a catastrophe if he ended up at another championship team.
    We'd probably concede a barrowload of goals with that line up though

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Best form of defence

Loved the Swan 1st time round but I'm not convinced he'd fit into our team now. Over 30 and he's had a number of injuries the past few years. Realistically we'd have to switch to 1 up top to accommodate him.

Lol @ a couple of the replies, sorry but having seen him for St Johnstone and Hibs, he'd be the best player in the division along with Fyvie

He'd stroll it, great option from the start and from the bench, would significantly strengthen us

It's a no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I dont know? Aird and Curran spent a fair bit of time amongst the back 4 at the weekend, even Sir Frank made it back a couple of times. But i just cant see Swanson and Loemba in the starting line up together, along with Stanton.

I have just been speaking to Stefan Scougall's dad at my work and he has just told me that Stefan has fallen out with Tommy Wright and is available on loan, now this could be the signing we need for the creativity in midfield. Obviously not sure it is an option as he was saying Stefan's agent has been in contact with Motherwell but just think its a loan option we should definitely be exploring, his dad even said that he expected him to probably move to a Dundee United/Dunfermline type team.

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)