Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

I'm going into this season knowing playoffs at best again, which is a joke

And that's because I've got no faith in Csaba, he'll need to do a lot lot better very early on to gain that trust from the majority of fans

I feel the same shedka. Hope im wrong.

I don't feel like that. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by P2BAA_83 View Post
    Itís not even June yet, thereís plenty time to sign players most players out of contract wonít be available until start of June, stop waffling pish and letís see who ACTUALLY comes in first eh
    Posts like this should be bookmarked and pinned to the top of the forum for the start of each season. Always the same, folk moaning cos we've not signed 73 players in the first 2 days of pre season.

Callum Booth signs 2 year deal.

Forward thinking left back. Gets up the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Is that confirmed - might be decent signing

I guess wiki is reliable source?

Calum Booth should be a good , decent signing - I seen him playing at Gayfield a lot when on loan to Arbroath from Hibs. Good player.

Quite happy with this one, but i am concerned about his lack of appearances through injury in the last season.

The sun (quality source I know) saying that Fraser Aird will complete his move tomorrow.

Craig Curran set to sign

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Craig Curran set to sign
    Fraser Aird signs today

Curran signs on a 3 year deal... 3 year deals with us give me the ****ing fear

Well it'll avoid the accusation that mercenary players aren't trying hard enough as they'll be leaving in a few months. I think the strategy of signing players on at least 2 years is sensible and bodes well that the club are, at last, putting some longer term thinking together.

I think we'll see more signings today due to Curran getting unveiled this early

Having been completed early in the day, does that mean we can expect other players in addition to Aird to sign today?

2 keepers, 4 centre backs, 4 midfielders and a target man next please.

I canna see as many as that getting signed today chick

Would like to see Matty Smith go out on loan for next season to maybe one of the better teams in league 1 for experience. Not convinced with him yet. Didn't do Goodie and Russell any harm

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    I canna see as many as that getting signed today chick
    Didnae mean today! Making a dent in that would be nice though!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast