+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by JuanShoe View Post
    How many of these people moaning have ever even seem him play? This has to be one of the most ridiculous overreactions and that's saying something on here.
    Totally agree Juan.
    As Jedi points out, morale in the immediate post-ST era seems to be as low as it was prior to his departure.
    It's all about results I'm afraid and 1-1 with Arbroath & 0-1 to Ross County has flattened the fans.
    Had we won say 3-0 & 2-0 Paul Watson's signing wouldn't be getting so much of the mehhh treatment.
    A cheeky wee 3-0 win tmrw & I'll bet PW will be getting man of the match nominations.

You're talking about feeling sick and wanting a refund on your season ticket on the basis we've signed a player you've never seen play. Both St. Mirren and Livi got promoted with average, workman like centre halves. Let us just calm down a wee bit, we're not going to be signing guys that get the excitement levels up.

I have seen more than enough to say Casba is a total and utter useless fk up...You would not even believe how much i want united to be even a decent team, i could not care if its Pope Rome is the manager..You know when you have a good manager players play for you they want to work for you, they want to win for you...He has been here 9 month i don't see anything at all there even enjoying them self....

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    I have seen more than enough to say Casba is a total and utter useless fk up...You would not even believe how much i want united to be even a decent team, i could not care if its Pope Rome is the manager..You know when you have a good manager players play for you they want to work for you, they want to win for you...He has been here 9 month i don't see anything at all there even enjoying them self....
    And how many of the players have been here 90 days? If we were lemmings there would be quite a few on here would be gonners......

ST has gone but suppose there has to be something else to bitch about constantly

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Like I said on the aims for the season thread my fear is that when this idiot eventually goes the new manager will be left with a pile of 5hite he can't do anything with 😢
    That sir, is the 'United way'.

A few folk on here going into negativity overdrive.
    Know nothing about Paul Watson but it's about building a team. Would those mumping rather we wasted more money on prima donnas who don't try?
    Hope he doesn't look too much at social media, not much of a welcome there by the attention seeking, pretentious mob. Give the boy a chance.

Holy **** the signing was bad enough, but the twitter video to go with it. I'm flabbergassed. I'm a fan of the signing videos but what the **** have our marketing/media team made. This time last week I thought our banter era was coming to an end but know i think we are just at our peak.

I will take 11 players putting a shift in and a having at least a proper go, at least making chances, or am i being to greedy... i really don't think that is a lot to ask for from any fan...Does Csaba fill me with hope, no chance..I have said it all along first game of the season pars, will see his intentions, the way he wants united to set up..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Holy **** the signing was bad enough, but the twitter video to go with it. I'm flabbergassed. I'm a fan of the signing videos but what the **** have our marketing/media team made. This time last week I thought our banter era was coming to an end but know i think we are just at our peak.
    and our twitter has a link that says he wasnt universally liked by Falkirk fans! He doesnt even need to come on here to get a kicking - wtaf!!??

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    I have a season ticket ...£360 down the swanny ..I feel sick what is going on at the club i have loved for over 44 years..The is the first time in my life i want my money back..Gutted is the understatement of the century ...
    Ask for it back then.

Smert fan

Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)