+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Potential new signings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    I’m a bit torn here.

I don’t like to see any new signing get a reception like this - really feel for the guy.

At the same time I completely understand the reaction. We are talking (albeit speculatively) about guys like Rooney etc - the type of signings we used to make, yet we get a player released by a team from our league who spent most of last season in a relegation battle he couldn’t get a game in.

If your looking in Mr Watson it’s not you we are getting at, its Csaba, a 2 year deal at Utd is a cracking move for you and I hope you crack on and earn it.

As for the minority who want csaba to be given a chance - the reaction to this being so disproportionate should tell you the impact he is having on this club. You are crying for stability but this episode is another massive vote of no confidence in him (and potentially MM) - you are never going to get stability in an atmosphere like we have now.

As for that video - absolutely ****ing vile and embarrassing - a perfect sum up of the absolute laughing stock we have become.
    There are a lit of ways you can look at his time at Falkirk. You mentioned that he couldn’t get a fame for a team nearly relegated. But when he played regularly, they finished 2nd two years in a row.

I don’t know much about him, but like others have said, let’s at least give players a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    There are a lit of ways you can look at his time at Falkirk. You mentioned that he couldn’t get a fame for a team nearly relegated. But when he played regularly, they finished 2nd two years in a row.

I don’t know much about him, but like others have said, let’s at least give players a chance.
    There are plenty of players we have signed with better CV's and their attitude and commitment stank.
    It's all about building a team. If the lad knuckles down, puts in plenty of effort and does the basics ok he should be a decent signing.
    Too much judgment of a guy who most know nothing about.

It’s still way too early to judge this team, they are still working to find each other. I’m sure once they do get it together it will bring good results.

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    It’s still way too early to judge this team, they are still working to find each other. I’m sure once they do get it together it will bring good results.

Goodness me...what next at Tannadice? Now it's the groundsmen to blame! Surely the grass on the pitch isn't that high?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Goodness me...what next at Tannadice? Now it's the groundsmen to blame! Surely the grass on the pitch isn't that high?
    Maybe we need some sheep or even a Ram? 😜

Teams looking nt to bad on paper.

Agree that we are a target man and decent CB away from being poss promotion contenders.

The big BUT is whether shabba can bring out the best in these players, be more positive in team selections, formations and tactics.

However because nothing is going to change in the short term. I’m willing to give him the 5/6 games to see how we stand.

Come on Utd!

Jeezo think I finished up with a slither of positivity there hope it doesn’t spread! 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Maybe we need some sheep or even a Ram? ��
    You get me the grazing rights, otherwise I will be getting the flock out of here!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)