+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Makes me wonder where this out of contract game comes into play?
    Think that comes in at St Andrews when a couple of teams will be around the area. Doubt that we will be the only ones that will be looking at players from what we have been offered, and other teams may want certain players included to look at. Would cut down costs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Went very quiet on that. Who knows. Its possible he just went for a pi5h and fell in. There was rumours but nothing confirmed iirc
    Quite a bit of this has been played down with comments that were made by McInnes at the time. I hope that he has sorted that part of this story out and somebody got to the straw that broke the camels back!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Quite a bit of this has been played down with comments that were made by McInnes at the time. I hope that he has sorted that part of this story out and somebody got to the straw that broke the camels back!
    heard he had some low points and was drinking. Hope he is 100% ok now

heard he had some low points and was drinking. Hope he is 100% ok now
    A really nice and genuine young lad. Fantastic talent when at united. Hope he’s ok now.

I'm looking forward to another 9 or so Arabzone interviews giving me plenty of insight into the new players. Let's just hope they all want to play well, get promoted and put the club back where they belong..... 😎

Would like United to go for Tomas Cerny. Been around a while. Always thought he was a good keeper. Experienced. Is he still any good though?

Cerny, ehhh no chance, awful these days, was good ten years ago for Hamilton, would be a terrible signing now

Double signing incoming.
    Morris and cardle.
    No inside info on cardle just a prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Double signing incoming.
    Morris and cardle.
    No inside info on cardle just a prediction.
    heard morris but assumed by the fact he hadnt responded in time that was it. Cardle?? ffs really are we just going for ex fife players?

heard morris but assumed by the fact he hadnt responded in time that was it. Cardle?? ffs really are we just going for ex fife players?
    I think we had an ad in the Fife edition of the Courier

"Did you play in the Championship last year? Are you any good? Do you live north of Kelty? If so, please get in touch with Mr M Martin (Boss) at Dundee United FC. Players who played for Dundee United in the Championship last year need not apply. Some Hungarian useful"
    Last edited by stokearab; 11-06-2018 at 08:16 PM. Reason: FTD always and forever

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)