+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    Oh oh., watch him boss our midfield this season and score a raker..
    Bet yer 100% right as well 25 yards into top right! Might put a bet on it

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Bet yer 100% right as well 25 yards into top right! Might put a bet on it
    Halfies on your winnings.. 😉

Nae bother jedi 👍

Well that’s one way to keep Jamie Robson out the team

Seen as we will more than likely not sign anyone until monday and probably towards the end of next week, i cannot help but be concerned there are teams doing business with players who might have been tempted to join us, especially Morton!

With 9 players to come and pre-season to start on the 18th(?), i would hope we have the bulk of business done soon, or we are into the new season with another young keeper to destroy, a defence with Scobbie and Edje to help in that destruction, and no central midfield hard nut mastermind!

Need 2 keepers, 3 or 4 Centre Backs, and 3 or 4 midfielders.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Seen as we will more than likely not sign anyone until monday and probably towards the end of next week, i cannot help but be concerned there are teams doing business with players who might have been tempted to join us, especially Morton!

With 9 players to come and pre-season to start on the 18th(?), i would hope we have the bulk of business done soon, or we are into the new season with another young keeper to destroy, a defence with Scobbie and Edje to help in that destruction, and no central midfield hard nut mastermind!

Need 2 keepers, 3 or 4 Centre Backs, and 3 or 4 midfielders.
    Ach lets just get 9 strikers. Entertainment! 😅

still a week or so to get players in place before pre season. every manager says they want their team to be in place for starting pre season but it very rarely happens so.

been told there will be 3/4 signings made this week. (one of which a loan signing from scottish prem team- rodgers?and another a recently released player from top 6 team? all i got out of him ) dont know how much this source is to be believed but he did mention booth and scotty robertson coming in as a coach before i saw it in any media so might be true.

either way i would be expecting a few signings soon.

hopefully this is the week we widen our search beyond just what is available in the local market

Anyone know when that trial game thing is meant to be taking place.??

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)