+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

What Ross did was start building for this season last season while at the same time saving them from relegation

Whereas we were playing right to the final day of May in the playoffs

Still think McKinnon should have had more time but we had to get the replacement right, exactly the same as when we sacked McNamara, had to get the replacement right and we didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    I for one have to put my hand up to say I was wrong cause I thought st mirrens pre season signings were poor compared to ours. How wrong was I?
    Thousand's thought the same mate.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 20-05-2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    What Ross did was start building for this season last season while at the same time saving them from relegation

Still think McKinnon should have had more time but we had to get the replacement right, exactly the same as when we sacked McNamara, had to get the replacement right and we didn't
    agree and despite the terrible football mckinnon was playing he may have got us 3rd as well replace mckinnon with someone who wasnt a clown and we had a chance.

Actually still cant believe he is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    I for one have to put my hand up to say I was wrong cause I thought st mirrens pre season signings were poor compared to ours. How wrong was I?
    You weren't wrong. St Mirrens signings were poorer than ours, its just that they had a better manager and as for Livi see St Mirren.

Gunboat - if Ray Mckinnon signed the players that Jack had signed he would've been chased out of Tannadice. It would have been absolute bedlam on here too. Nothing to do with the quality of the signings, all to to with the quality of management /coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by whitfieldarab View Post
    you weren't wrong. St mirrens signings were poorer than ours, its just that they had a better manager and as for livi see st mirren.

Gunboat - if ray mckinnon signed the players that jack had signed he would've been chased out of tannadice. It would have been absolute bedlam on here too. Nothing to do with the quality of the signings, all to to with the quality of management /coaching.
    agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    You weren't wrong. St Mirrens signings were poorer than ours, its just that they had a better manager and as for Livi see St Mirren.

Gunboat - if Ray Mckinnon signed the players that Jack had signed he would've been chased out of Tannadice. It would have been absolute bedlam on here too. Nothing to do with the quality of the signings, all to to with the quality of management /coaching.
    Is that not what i posted 10 months ago ?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Is that not what i posted 10 months ago ?.
    I honestly don't know, cant be ar5ed digging up old threads

It is bedlam on here no matter who we sign. The notion that our squad is vastly superior to St. Mirren's and it is all down to poor coaching is fundamentally flawed. So is the notion that the players are all useless and nobody could improve them. As always the truth lies in the middle. The biggest problem we have is the constant short termism of our approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I honestly don't know, cant be ar5ed digging up old threads
    My memory is not the best to be honest but its a fact that i did say that Ross was a very good manager,you said he signed a pile of shyte and Smedum accused me of being a ST Mirren fan.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

I think thats looking for a reason to forgive Ray who had someone looking for players for him!

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)