+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My memory is not the best to be honest but its a fact that i did say that Ross was a very good manager,you said he signed a pile of shyte and Smedum accused me of being a ST Mirren fan.
    I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My memory is not the best to be honest but its a fact that i did say that Ross was a very good manager,you said he signed a pile of shyte and Smedum accused me of being a ST Mirren fan.
    You could be right i don't know what my exact words. He signed a lot of nobodies and won the league with them because he's a good manager.

Do you think we would've won the league with his signings with either Ray or Laszlo in charge?
    Last edited by Whitfieldarab; 20-05-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Agree with that and dont understand the loyalty to Csaba.. He clearly isnt good enough and who cares if we hire a new manager again.. There is no continuity or stability anyway cause all the ayers are gone. Csaba in my opinion lost the dressing room when be publicly criticised McMullen for diving to get a penalty when we were 3-0 up.. Thing is he told the players he wanted more goals and he was only trying to do what was asked. Csaba should have backed him on that.. We will start season well and then hell loose the new dressing room..

Quote Originally Posted by ArabSurfer View Post
    Csaba in my opinion lost the dressing room when be publicly criticised McMullen for diving to get a penalty when we were 3-0 up.. Thing is he told the players he wanted more goals and he was only trying to do what was asked. Csaba should have backed him on that..
    Although that dive happened right in front of me, i cant remember if that was in the box, but i dont think it was! Only thing i am sure of is diving should never be condoned by any United supporter for any reason!

I am not backing Shabba here, but i think telling the players some home truths is what caused him to loose some of the dressing room. He was only passing on our message to the players that they were a bunch of mercenaries who were only interested in seeing out the season to join another club.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanShoe View Post
    The biggest problem we have is the constant short termism of our approach.
    Exactly and it needs to stop.

Mehmet’s contract has been renewed In to next season according to the official...

I guess it makes signing players much easier if we can show we look after the ones that do.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post
    Mehmet’s contract has been renewed In to next season according to the official...
    The right think to do. And if he can get back to full fitness, i hope the keeper we get in is good enough to keep him out!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Exactly and it needs to stop.
    with the right man in charge. Hear is hoping the minority have it right here!

Sun has us linked with Craig Curran of Ross County

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)