+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Brian Graham signs for County. Could be a good signing but I'm glad we didn't touch him

Danny's right, I've no really seen anything of great potential from Matty Smith, mabye letting him go permanently is a little strong but id certainly punt him out on loan.

Personally I don't think he's had enough game time to properly judge him. Maybe a loan would be a decent idea.

just watched Loemba on the zone. He is a character. Apologising for his poor English - Dinna worry lad if you can terrorise defences n one cares

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Danny's right, I've no really seen anything of great potential from Matty Smith, mabye letting him go permanently is a little strong but id certainly punt him out on loan.
    I wouldn't put him out on loan, I'd play him in the reserves. He hasn't been properly developed in the "development league". Rushed into the 1st team and written off far to early imo.

Just been given two names and told shabba is considering them Adam Nemec and Pavel Pilar, don't know if there is any truth. Both are centre forwards big and strong I was told.

Anyone else heard??

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Just been given two names and told shabba is considering them Adam Nemec and Pavel Pilar, don't know if there is any truth. Both are centre forwards big and strong I was told.

Anyone else heard??
    Nemec fit's the bill with what I've heard but done a wikipedia search and this was what it said at the botton

"On 10 May 2018, Dinamo's coach Florin Bratu confirmed, that after expiration of his contract with Dinamo, Nemec wants to leave the club.[24] At the national team meeting, on 29 May, Nemec confirmed that his intention to depart and added, that his subsequent contract will be his last professional one, adding that he seeks a financially attractive deal or else he prefers a return home"

He won't be coming to tannadice then

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Personally think Matty Smith has potential. Has got goals last season. Played ok up at Elgin and involved in goal. When he’s come on he’s done well at times including away at Livi, important matches.

Feel like when he’s had momentum he’s then been left out of the side without reason.

We are supposed to be backing our young players and he should be given a chance

Dundee United are poised to make Slovakian striker Pavol Safranko their 13th signing of the summer.
    The 23-year-old will be moving from Danish Superliga club Aalborg on a one-year-deal, according to his agent.
    The player’s representative, Emil Kavarovic, is quoted in the Slovakian media as saying: “In the case of Pavel, it is annual (contract), until summer 2019.
    “All the parties are already agreed. On Tuesday it will be definitively (be) signing the contract.”
    Advertisement
    Safranko is a former Slovakia under-21 international and at over six-foot is the tall frontman United boss Csaba Laszlo has been looking for.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Dundee United are poised to make Slovakian striker Pavol Safranko their 13th signing of the summer.
    The 23-year-old will be moving from Danish Superliga club Aalborg on a one-year-deal, according to his agent.
    The player’s representative, Emil Kavarovic, is quoted in the Slovakian media as saying: “In the case of Pavel, it is annual (contract), until summer 2019.
    “All the parties are already agreed. On Tuesday it will be definitively (be) signing the contract.”
    Advertisement
    Safranko is a former Slovakia under-21 international and at over six-foot is the tall frontman United boss Csaba Laszlo has been looking for.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...mpression=true
    Vastic impressed at training and we were also keen on him but his parent club were wanting us to cover to much of his wages. This deal may happen once we've shipped a striker (or two out)

Scobbie may leave on loan as the teams that have contacted us about him are not willing to offer him a similar wage to what he's on. Guy's at work saying we are after Tam O'Brien of Arbroath haven't heard much on that though but would make sense as we are still after another CB.

Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)