+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Can’t recall much about Wilson playing for Falkirk. Might turn out to be fine playing along side Frans, hope so. We have to give the lad a chance and I wish the boy well. Height at the back now at least.

The almost overwhelming negativity online regarding just about everything at the moment will start to affect our club. Here’s hoping for a positive, starting today on the pitch. We need to get behind the team for possibly the most important season ever.

PS Who gives a flying phuk what other “ fans “ think about anything, especially Funsters and Huns. They will have enough of their own s.hite to dwell on shortly.
    Dont give a sh.it what fans of other clubs think. I mentioned their reaction to the video as an illustration of how rotten it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    I’m a bit torn here.

I don’t like to see any new signing get a reception like this - really feel for the guy.

At the same time I completely understand the reaction. We are talking (albeit speculatively) about guys like Rooney etc - the type of signings we used to make, yet we get a player released by a team from our league who spent most of last season in a relegation battle he couldn’t get a game in.

If your looking in Mr Watson it’s not you we are getting at, its Csaba, a 2 year deal at Utd is a cracking move for you and I hope you crack on and earn it.

As for the minority who want csaba to be given a chance - the reaction to this being so disproportionate should tell you the impact he is having on this club. You are crying for stability but this episode is another massive vote of no confidence in him (and potentially MM) - you are never going to get stability in an atmosphere like we have now.

As for that video - absolutely ****ing vile and embarrassing - a perfect sum up of the absolute laughing stock we have become.
    There are a lit of ways you can look at his time at Falkirk. You mentioned that he couldn’t get a fame for a team nearly relegated. But when he played regularly, they finished 2nd two years in a row.

I don’t know much about him, but like others have said, let’s at least give players a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    There are a lit of ways you can look at his time at Falkirk. You mentioned that he couldn’t get a fame for a team nearly relegated. But when he played regularly, they finished 2nd two years in a row.

I don’t know much about him, but like others have said, let’s at least give players a chance.
    There are plenty of players we have signed with better CV's and their attitude and commitment stank.
    It's all about building a team. If the lad knuckles down, puts in plenty of effort and does the basics ok he should be a decent signing.
    Too much judgment of a guy who most know nothing about.

It seems that the team and the fans have downed tools already.

We've gone down the road of getting in 'names' over the last couple of seasons and where has that got us? Last season, bar Lewis Morgan, I can't think of anybody else from either St Mirren or Livingston who I'd have wanted at Tannadice. Yet who got promoted?

DUNDEE UNITED are set to make their 12th signing of the summer – after winger Yannick Loemba agreed to a move.
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    DUNDEE UNITED are set to make their 12th signing of the summer – after winger Yannick Loemba agreed to a move.
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...mpression=true
    We are crying out for pace, still gagging for a target man though.

Choking to see the video.

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    Choking to see the video.
    😂😂

Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo is set to run the rule over Austria Vienna striker Toni Vastic.

The 25-year-old is the son of Austrian legend Ivica Vastic, who scored 124 goals in 250 appearances for Sturm Graz between 1994 and 2002.

Vastic Junior also had a spell with English outfit Blackburn Rovers and has represented his country at age group levels from Under-16 to Under-21.

The 6ft 3in front man will now try to convince Laszlo he deserves a deal with the Tangerines with the manager also revealing he is close to signing another player, believed to be Congolese winger Yannick Loemba.

Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)