+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Seems that way. Cant rule out going up though! Think i am getting a long term perspective given where we are now. At end of the day scottish fitba is ****e. We have some height in team now and need a striker and CB. Despite all the evidence so far maybe we will try and bully teams a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Seems that way. Cant rule out going up though! Think i am getting a long term perspective given where we are now. At end of the day scottish fitba is ****e. We have some height in team now and need a striker and CB. Despite all the evidence so far maybe we will try and bully teams a bit.
    I think we're a decent target man and a decent CB away from being a promotion challenger under a new manager.

It’s still way too early to judge this team, they are still working to find each other. I’m sure once they do get it together it will bring good results.

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    It’s still way too early to judge this team, they are still working to find each other. I’m sure once they do get it together it will bring good results.

Goodness me...what next at Tannadice? Now it's the groundsmen to blame! Surely the grass on the pitch isn't that high?

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post

Tbf, I don't think anyone is judging the team until we have seen them under a competent manager who will get the best out of them and create a good vibe about the club

Any failure this season or flack so far has been with Csaba not the new players

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Dundee United announce the signing of Congolese winger Yannick Loemba on a two-year deal.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...MBA-SIGNS.html

I just hope he is much better than our last Congolese player.... Patrick Nkoyi, the worst forward I've ever seen at United

Still like to see another centre back

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Tbf, I don't think anyone is judging the team until we have seen them under a competent manager who will get the best out of them and create a good vibe about the club

Any failure this season or flack so far has been with Csaba not the new players
    That's just bailing the players out. They need to take responsibility too.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    ...the worst forward I've ever seen at United
    The Log!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The Log!
    Yep, The Log or Derek Bourke. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yep, The Log or Derek Bourke. Take your pick.
    John? Bourke

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)