+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Deal for Safranko being held up as Aalborg are looking for a fee as well and a chunk of his wages covered.

If he doesn't end up signing no doubt he would have been brilliant and the club are a disgrace for not getting it done.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If he doesn't end up signing no doubt he would have been brilliant and the club are a disgrace for not getting it done.
    Good on you Terry, you've beaten them to it. I'm sure several posters on this thread will be delighted if it doesn't come off cos the guy is useless anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Good on you Terry, you've beaten them to it. I'm sure several posters on this thread will be delighted if it doesn't come off cos the guy is useless anyway.
    I'll be happy if the club don't use up more of the wage budget on a Csaba signing, as his days are numbered.
    Nothing to do with the player, but when it comes to Laszlo I don't expect any player to make an impact under his leadership.

CL will be desperate for someone to bale him out so perhaps this one might be the nugget he's looking for.

Bit of a dilemma. I don’t think we should be breaking our wage structure and csaba will be desperate to sign anyone to get him out the mess the team are in.

Word from Aalborg Koch saying he’s useless but then they spent money on him once so he might have had something before.

Happy if he comes but don’t think we should be overspending at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Deal for Safranko being held up as Aalborg are looking for a fee as well and a chunk of his wages covered.
    Morten FUNSTER playing hardball?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    CL will be desperate for someone to bale him out so perhaps this one might be the nugget he's looking for.

The nugget he's looking for is right there, in his mirror.

Dundee United have, subject to international clearance, secured the signature of Slovak striker Pavol Šafranko on a season-long loan from Danish Superleague side Aalborg BK.

The 6-foot 1inch, 23-year-old played under Csaba Laszlo at DAC Dunajska Streda before moving to ABK in August 2017.

Pavol has played twice for the Slovak national team and scored three goals in eight appearances for the Under 21s, and lists Tatran Prešov and Železiarne Podbrezová as previous clubs.

Manager Csaba Laszlo said, "It was one of our remaining aims to acquire a target man, and Pavol fits that role. I know him from our time together at DAC and believe we are getting a striker who will complement the players already here. I feel pleased to have secured his services for the season."

Pavol said, "The opportunity to come and play in Scotland for a club like Dundee United, as well as to be reunited with Csaba Laszlo excited me. I want to help this club reach the top league this season.

"I now look forward to meeting my new teammates and putting on the famous tangerine jersey."
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...LOAN-DEAL.html

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Dundee United have, subject to international clearance, secured the signature of Slovak striker Pavol Šafranko on a season-long loan from Danish Superleague side Aalborg BK.

The 6-foot 1inch, 23-year-old played under Csaba Laszlo at DAC Dunajska Streda before moving to ABK in August 2017.

Pavol has played twice for the Slovak national team and scored three goals in eight appearances for the Under 21s, and lists Tatran Prešov and Železiarne Podbrezová as previous clubs.

Manager Csaba Laszlo said, "It was one of our remaining aims to acquire a target man, and Pavol fits that role. I know him from our time together at DAC and believe we are getting a striker who will complement the players already here. I feel pleased to have secured his services for the season."

Pavol said, "The opportunity to come and play in Scotland for a club like Dundee United, as well as to be reunited with Csaba Laszlo excited me. I want to help this club reach the top league this season.

"I now look forward to meeting my new teammates and putting on the famous tangerine jersey."
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...LOAN-DEAL.html
    The saviour arrives! Pavol Safranko walks on water

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)