+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

The club obviously don't want to sell anymore season tickets..!! Absolutely no incentive for those swithering or to entice people back who didnt buy last season or folk who are saying they're not renewing this.

Very, very poor so far..😟

Not sure about this one!

When he had Scobbie capable of taking his place, Robson was doing quite well. When Mason came in and Scobbies abilities departed him, Robson stopped trying because he knew there was no competition. Even when a poor midfielder took his place, Robson knew he would get his chance again because there was a list of players he would get a game ahead of should Doc have to fill in elsewhere!

I just hope Shabba can find that played in Jamie or its full on curtains by October!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post
    Jamie Robson’s signed a new 2 year deal.
    Glad he's signed up again. I think he's a decent player but needs to find some consistency. He threw in quite a few poor performances last season. I think has talent though, hopefully he understands the chance he's getting and grabs it.

He's got to have decent players around him tho who are all fighting for each other and playing as a team or else I fear he will suffer another mediocre season..

Every team we come up against targets Robson, next season will be no different. Forgetting "limeade" etc he's just not a very good football player, hope it's back up signing only or yet again we're gonna be weak as water down the left if kings in front of him.

Fraser, gone on the official. Talented player that was wasted with the ****e that was around him. Arabest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Fraser, gone on the official. Talented player that was wasted with the ****e that was around him. Arabest.
    Yeah, sorry to see him go...had a wee bit of optimism that hed sign a 1 year deal.

Wish him all the best for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    Yeah, sorry to see him go...had a wee bit of optimism that hed sign a 1 year deal.

Wish him all the best for the future.
    Thought if he were to sign a new deal he would have been one of the first announced, so not surprised he'll be away.
    Just hopefully not to Hearts or any other Scottish team.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    So up till now we have a midfielder who won't play till Oct, a keeper who won't play till Jan and one of our poorer players of last season all signed up! Things are looking good��
    Ouch ya, and this is Plan A ?

Dread to think what Plan B could include, glad not bought season ticket yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Praying he’s just a back up.
    We still need to rehome Scobbie before we get a proper left back in, if that is part of the Csaba plan

I hope he proves me wrong but I fear a two year contract for Robson is a massive risk. I’ve seen him play a small number of good/decent games and a lot of poor ones.

It’s not enticing me into a Season Ticket that’s for sure

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)