+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    No chance, there is a misconception that mcmullan is better than king, king was much better than him last season for us, even if inconsistent too, more pace, works harder, has a good shot on him, did actually contribute in goals and assists, especially towards the end of the season, nor end product overall than mcmullan, that says it all

King had also contributed a lot in a league winning side in this division when we hearts

Out of the two, bye bye mcmullan
    League stats 2017/18:

Billy King - P 35 G 5 A 7
    McMullan - P 30 G 4 A 5

Both fairly mehhh but McMullans game time would of been a lot less than Kings.

King does more defensive work but McMullan a better threat going forward and creativity is something we are severely lacking.

Set to sign Paul Watson (never heard of him either!) according to The S*N.

27 year old defender released by the worst Falkirk side in living memory.

Phuck me!!

Completely uninspiring signing. We would have been better holding onto Durnan than making this kind of signing. If he is not good enough for Falkirk why do we want him.

What happened to all these players that Lazlo was saying were lined up 3 weeks ago? The really good quality ones that have options and he will persuade them. It seems than none of them wanted to come and we are now panicking into signing anyone who will be prepared to move to dundee.

Oh goodie, players Paul Hartley no longer wants are now deemed good enough for us..

Ah well, let's hope he turns out to be a Darren Dods type signing if true..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    League stats 2017/18:

Billy King - P 35 G 5 A 7
    McMullan - P 30 G 4 A 5

Both fairly mehhh but McMullans game time would of been a lot less than Kings.

King does more defensive work but McMullan a better threat going forward and creativity is something we are severely lacking.

Simply don't agree that he is a better threat going forward, zero end product, King at least has some, got a much much better engine, faster, more direct at times and finished the season stronger, mcmullan had a little flurry right at start of last season and that was it

Hardly an amazing choice but would much rather keep King of of the two, plus as said he has experience of winning this league and contributing in doing so

Released by an awful Falkirk side... Hmmmm yea just what we need...

yes - life keeps getting better with Coco!

my hopes for next season are getting slimmer and slimmer. I'll be happy just to stay in this ****ing division at this rate

Like I said on the aims for the season thread my fear is that when this idiot eventually goes the new manager will be left with a pile of 5hite he can't do anything with 😢

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Simply don't agree that he is a better threat going forward, zero end product, King at least has some, got a much much better engine, faster, more direct at times and finished the season stronger, mcmullan had a little flurry right at start of last season and that was it

Hardly an amazing choice but would much rather keep King of of the two, plus as said he has experience of winning this league and contributing in doing so
    Im not convinced that either of them is the better player. Shabba seems to like King and considers him as an essential part of this seasons objective.

It has to be said that the other night and a bad example, McMullan was one of the guys who made it back to defend the County winner. For me, he is also the player i want to be up on half way when we are looking for an out ball at a corner. King i dont think has the ability to do whats required in that case.

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)