+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new signings

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Worse than Emil Lyng....🤔
    Definately!

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    Was voted manager of the year while at Hearts, and known as “the miracle man” while at Uganda. It doesn’t change the dact that its not working out here, but no need to rewrite history.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Csab...er,_born_1964)
    No no don't say anything positive about him. The narrative is that he's an awful person who deserves personal insults because he's not doing well managing our club

Quote Originally Posted by Kokkefar View Post
    Hi I am a supporter of Aalborg BK. Sounds like you’re about to loan our striker Safranko, in which case I wanna express my deepest sympathy. He is absolutely rubbish.
    Excellent, well constructed sentence for a Dane.

Even saying ‘wanna’.

Well done. BNB

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    Excellent, well constructed sentence for a Dane.

Even saying ‘wanna’.

Well done. BNB
    I'm not totally sure what you guys are on about. Do you not think I'm a dane?
    We are taught english at the age of 8, so you're quite the bigot to assume I'm not danish based on my english. At our fan forum we're used to supporters from other clubs making accounts to get us inside knowledge on the player we signed. I simply wanted to do the same for you guys, as we usually appreciate it when others take the time.

Here's a link to my profile on the Aalborg fan forum:
    http://debatside.dk/search.php?author_id=7004&sr=posts

I don't know if you're used to trolls from other fan affiliations, but I am in fact an Aalborg supporter. If you believe me and have any questions about Safranko, I will be happy to answer them.

We are all hoping that United can discover the next Ciftci, but signing overseas players without a trail is a high risk business.

Has the new player been scouted or just signed on video evidence or a recommendation ?

Lets give him a chance and hope can score lots of goals - but for every Ciftci we sign, we seem to seem to sign 20 forgettable over sea players who disappear without trace.

Lets hope who ever recommended the signing has made the right call - his recent goal tally is not impressive, but lets hope he is a decent player.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    We are all hoping that United can discover the next Ciftci, but signing overseas players without a trail is a high risk business.

Has the new player been scouted or just signed on video evidence or a recommendation ?

Lets give him a chance and hope can score lots of goals - but for every Ciftci we sign, we seem to seem to sign 20 forgettable over sea players who disappear without trace.

Lets hope who ever recommended the signing has made the right call - his recent goal tally is not impressive, but lets hope he is a decent player.
    Your manager knows him from Dunajska Streda, where he used to coach. We signed him from there last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokkefar View Post

I don't know if you're used to trolls from other fan affiliations, but I am in fact an Aalborg supporter. If you believe me and have any questions about Safranko, I will be happy to answer them.
    What colour of boots does he prefer?

Who's the longest in the shower?

Is Kokkefar Danish FOR - Trophy virgin FUNSTER?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    What colour of boots does he prefer?

Who's the longest in the shower?

Is Kokkefar Danish FOR - Trophy virgin FUNSTER?
    Wow, you guys have trust issues.

He's the only player in the danish superliga sponsored by Mizuno, so he plays in blue Mizunos.

Kokkefar is a wordplay on my actual DANISH surname, Koch.

You know what Kok (I'm taking a liberty with the spelling but it sounds the same) is in English?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    hearts fans don't rate him highly
    The ones i know and thats a good few, all rave about him...

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)